13

The next morning Beckett had invited us for dinner.James had to get into his Admiral uniform and I had to wear a dress as always because I'm a lady.I waited on my bed for James to finish charging waiting for my turn.

○.•°☆♡☆°•.○

I gasped seeing James in his uniform.

"Admiral...James Norrington." I whisper proudly

"Why must you be so charming?" I say before kissing him

I tried pulling away but he gently pulled me back as I smiled into the kiss.We separated from the kiss and I hugged him tightly tears of joy suddenly forming im my eyes as I smiled.He kissed my cheek and wiped my tears of as I excused myself to change.

○.•°☆♡☆°•.○

I stepped away from the dressing board in my grey dress.
(The skirt is plain)

We left the house just in time to see the carriage stop there

○.•°☆♡☆°•.○

"Admiral,Miss Swann."
Mr Mercer greeted us by slightly bowing his head

"Good evening Mr Mercer."
I greeted back as James and I both bowed our heads to the side

We entered the mansion as I shivered as memories came back but I didn't shiver as much as before I told James.

A large door was open revealing a dinner table and lots of prepared food.Lord Beckett sat at the end of the table standing up to greet us.Father was there also unexpectedly.We bowed and curtsied to each other and sat down.I ran to father and hugged him before I sat down.

○.•°☆♡☆°•.○

After dinner,James was going to the bathroom and excused himself as me and Beckett stared at each other awkwardly.

"Elena-"

"Miss Swann!" I correct

Just sat quietly.I expect him to say something like 'you and your mother are so alike' but he did not.

"Miss Swann-"

He was interrupted again by James returning from the bathroom as the doors open.

"Cutler Beckett,the food was delicious but I am afraid it is getting dark."
James said holding out a hand for me to hold as I took it

"Of course,but before you leave..."

He came over to James and whispered something in his ear.James eyes widened.

"No,sir." James said

Father knew what was happening as he also widened his eyes understanding what they ment.Beckett looked at me and spoke.

"Miss Swann,Admiral Norrington has a much higher rank now,an Admiral,which means the chance of death for him has greatly increased."

I sated silent for a second as father pushed me gently to sit knowing how fragile I can be.Father hadn't spoken once.I believe he may be ill or he knows why we are hear in the first place.Beckett doesn't randomly invite navy men and their ladies over for dinner that’s something I can assure you.

"I have thought of it-"

"James Norrington will one day have to leave you and go out to sea alone."

"Ah-" now I understood

He was trying to tell me in a way I wouldn't get to hurt by but with my over thinking- it wasn't going to work out.It was suddenly hard to breath as my eyes widen.I grabbed onto fathers arm for balance.

"Elena?" Father asked in worry

Father shook me for a second as James crouched before me holding my hand as I stared at Beckett in disbelief.Mercer came in the room as he heard father shout my name out.

"ELENA!" They all shouted at once before everything became dark.

○.•°☆♡☆°•.○