3

So sorry my loves! I got busy and completely forgot about posting!

**

Aurora was in love with her bedroom. It was so big, so pretty and so so pink. It looked way better in person than it did in the photograph Olivia had showed her. The bed was huge too. Way bigger and better than any bed she'd ever had before. It was like laying on a fluffy cloud.

Both women watch with a grin as their little one explores her new bedroom, Scarlett stood in front of her wife with Olivia's arms around her waist.

They'd spent more hours than they could count going through google and Pinterest to find the perfect bedroom design. It had been frustrating, because nothing had seemed good enough. It was actually Olivia who had finally found the perfect picture, and they'd based the final design off of that.

As Aurora settles at the small table filled with art supplies was set up in the corner of the room, Scarlett couldn't help but let her mind drift to the little ones other bedroom just two doors down from this one.

Both Olivia and herself had spend just as much time, if not more, making sure that room was perfect too. Whilst they'd decorated the pink room before they'd met Aurora, they'd decided to wait on the nursery knowing that when the time came, that would be the room she'd be spending most of her time in.

The decorations, the crib, the dresser. Everything had been picked out with Aurora in mind. Scarlett couldn't wait for her to see it, and she knew that by the longing look on her wife's face, she was thinking the same thing.

Patience, Scarlett reminds herself. It would happen soon enough, and it would most definitely be worth the wait.

After letting Aurora explore for just a little while longer, Olivia and Scarlett bring her down stairs with intention of making her some lunch. It was nearly one now, so they knew she must be hungry.

As she was guided into the kitchen, Aurora spots a highchair in place of one of the chairs. She stares up and Scarlett with an unsure look on her face, silently asking whether or not she'd be made to sit in it.

Scarlett shakes her head, "No baby. That's for when you're little." reassures as she guides Aurora by the hand to the chair opposite. As Aurora sits, nervous eyes flickering around the room, Scarlett crouches down before her and reaches up to gently push away a messy strand of hair before tucking it behind her ear.

Aurora flushes slightly at the action, but that doesn't stop her from leaning in to the gentle affection. It prompts Scarlett to bring her hand down slightly to cup her cheek, tenderly trailing the pad of her thumb over the soft skin. 

"Now, I'm not much of a cook," she starts, pointedly ignoring the snort of amusement her wife emits from her place stood in front of the refrigerator, "but I'm sure Olivia will make you anything you like just this once."

Aurora flickers her eyes over to Olivia. The woman meets her gaze and sends her a soft smile before nodding her head, prompting Aurora to bring her attention back to Scarlett who was still crouched down in front of her.

"Mac and cheese?" She asks almost timidly as she seemingly instinctually brings the sleeve of her sweater up to her mouth. She manages to chew on it for approximately two seconds before it was coaxed out of her mouth, and she pouts slightly as she looks down at her lap.

"Mac and cheese is good," Scarlett assures, aware of her wife already pulling the ingredients out of the refrigerator. Olivia was the chef of their little family, most meals they had cooked by her from scratch. Takeout was a rarity in this household and Scarlett absolutely loved it.