light x reader | unexpected but expected

Usually I write L smut stories Because I hate light and just hearing him breath turns on attack mode but right now he do be kinda hot so here is some light x reader 😉

currently the task force is looking over the suspects and there recent activity.
'light isn't here yet?' the girl thought to herself, she's grown quite a liking to light.
"Is something wrong riko?" Matsuda asked
"Um yeah, ryuzaki?"
"Yes?"
"May I be excused?"
"Yes, we have nothing important going on at the moment so take your time."
"Thank you"

Y/n leaves the room and goes to the bathroom.
After about 10 minutes she makes her way back to the others when she sees light entering the building.
"Light! Your here!"
"Oh hi riko, I need to speak with you about something"
*Beep* *beep*
The man at the front desk: "it seems that ryuzaki wants you guys back at the decision table?"
"Um.. give me your address we will talk at your house"
"Oh- ok" y/n pulls out a price of paper (yes from her bag, no not a death note page) and she scribbles her address on the paper and then hands it to light.
"Here"
"Thanks, now let's go before we anger ryuzaki."
"Yeah"

Time skip

It's been a few hours and y/n had forgotten about giving light her address. The girl enters her apartment and goes to take a bath. 'i will just lock the door when I get out'

The girl entered the bathroom and began to undress, she filled the tub and sat down.

After a while of pickling herself- *beep*

After a while of sitting in the bathtub, she heard her front door open.
'who is that?'
"Riko! It's me light, the door is unlocked!"
'omg I forgot about him!'
Y/n quickly got out of the bath and wrapped her towel around her. She turned to the counter where she swore she put her clothes down but the counter was empty. 'shit'
"Y/n?"
"Um yeah I'm here!"
Her bedroom was near the entrance to the apartment. "Where are you?"
'fuck it'
The girl opened the bathroom door and walked out "right here, I'm sorry I forgot you were coming and I forgot to grab my clothes.."
Light, who appears to be blushing, responded hesitantly
"no your fine. Go grab some clothes, I'll wait here."
"Ok thank you for you patience"
Y/n took a step forward, but because she was standing for a second to long the floor was wet and she slipped, and fell backwards Her towel falling of of her and her legs spread open, revealing everything to light.
Light turned away blushing to save her from to much embarrassment, and the girl stood up and ran to her room closing the door with a thud.
The Embarrassed girl walked over to her dresser to find some underwear and bras and clothes to wear when she heard her door shut.
"Light?"
No response. She felt his warm breath fan her neck giving her goosebumps. His fingertips danced up and down her sides as he took of her towel and turned her around to face him. The girl desperately tried to cover herself with her arms, "don't hide yourself, your beautiful." Light said as he pulled her arms away from her chest.
He gently kissed her and then just as fast as he came into the room, he led her to the bed and sat her down on the edge of the bed.

"I won't do anything without your concent, my love."
"M-my love?"
"Do you not like the name?"
"N-no I love it. You have my concent"
"Good"

He pushed her to lay down on her back and started to roughly kiss her. There lips interlocking and moving perfectly together like they were supposed to be together. Light pulled away from the girl and looked into her eyes. Moonlight coming thru the windows perfectly lit up the room, both of the horny people could see eachother just enough. Her eyes glistened in the moonlight so perfectly it was beautiful.
Light began to kiss her roughly again, advancing to kissing down her neck leaving purplish marks. He kissed down her chest and began to suck on one of her breasts while playing with the other. The girl let out breathy moans and gently tugged on his hair, he didn't seem to mind. His hand began to wonder and is soon came in contact with a puffy wet bud. He slid his fingers in and out at a timing pace. He then continued to leave her now purple marked chest and kissed down her stomach. Her hands finally leaving his hair, he removed his fingers from her and licked them off before lifting her leg over his shoulder. He took a long and slow lick upwords. The fucker is teasing her. She suppressed moans and he didn't like that very much, his tongue roughly entered her, it going in and out fast. Y/n could not longer hold back her moans as she said his name over and over again.

He pulled away from her and began to undo his buckle, removing his pants and boxers. He climbed back on top of her and slowly entered her, making her moan quietly. "You know.." light began to speak
"Your really pretty when you moan" he completed his sentence and then he began to roughly pound into her, her eyes filling with tears of pleasure, her throat sore from screaming his name, and legs aching from him pounding her. Light in a similar condition, he is grunting and groaning with pleasure with only lust filled eyes and desires. He felt so special to be able to have such a goddess all to himself. (And the 138 other anime characters YAH I SEE YOU BETHANY-) "I am your God" he says as he hits her spot over and over again unraveling the knot in her stomach. "Yes~! Your my god!" She screams as juices flood out of her, with a few sloppy thrusts light pulls out and paints her stomach with white strings. He collapses next to the girl as she cuddles up to him. "You feel so good y/n. I'm glad your mine. To have you in my possession."
The couple being exhausted soon fell asleep.
Before y/n shut her eyes she could have sworn she heard a "hyuk hyuk" coming from one of the corners in the room.

Than you for reading my story!! This took quite a bit to write.
Word count: 1105
Started: sat, April 22, 4:35 pm.
Ended: sat, April 22, 8:39 pm.
Have a good day! And bug bye