light x reader x L | "my detective"

Y/n had been working as a detective under L for a few months, and recently both L and light cought feelings for her. They get jealous when the other gets more attention for to long. They would exchange death glares all the time. Eventually L and light made a deal.

Also y/ns alias is riko.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Everyone had gone home and y/n was packing up and getting ready to leave when ryuzaki stopped her.
"Riko, I'd like to invite you to stay later if you don't mind."

"Um.. yeah I'm not busy I can stay, what's up?"

"Perfect" L looks twords light and he gives a nod

"Ok come with us"
L gets up and light follows close behind him, then y/n follows both of them.

They go in the elevator which take them to the 6th floor and L leads them to a room with a metal door. He enters a password into the padlock next to it and the door unlocks, revealing a dim-lit room with a neatly made bed. L closes and locks the door, and as soon as it locks light pushes y/n onto the bed pinning her arms down and roughly kisses her.

"Light, we had a deal"

Light while heavily breathing
"I know Ryuzaki, but I just can't compose myself. I need her so bad."

"You can call me L here.. and I need her too. But you will compose yourself"

Light sits up and takes a few breaths to calm down.
L climbs onto the bed and sits across from light who is sitting next to the girl who is still laying down in the same position that light had pinned her to.

"Y/n, are you alright?" L asked

"Y-yeah I'm just surprised"

"I can understand that, I'm sorry for lights actions."

"I liked it."

"Oh?"

Y/n blushes and sits up
"Yeah"

L looks at light, They seem to be communicating with there eyes.

With a few moments of silence one finally speaks.
Light: "why don't I do it again then?"

Light pins y/n to the bed again and roughly kisses her lips. He then kisses down her neck leaving purplish marks. L is admiring the girls expressions mixed with her breathy moans.

L's hand wonders to y/ns thigh, lifting up her skirt and sliding into her panties. He pushes 2 fingers in and Out in a come hither motion. As L pumps his fingers in and out of her, light is unbuttoning her shirt. He unclips her bra and starts playing with her breasts. "So beautiful~" he said as he started kissing one while playing with the other.
"Agreed. She is goddess like." L added.
Her moans grew more and more desirable for both of the boys. Wanting to hear more, light sucks on her breast hoping it would draw noises out of her throat. Light pulls away from her for a few moments before L removes his fingers from her. Light licked the fingers clean. Light spreads the girls legs open and both of the boys undo there pants. L shoved his erection in her roughly gaining a moan. Light sucks on one of her thighs while enjoying seeing y/n is such a state. L kees sliding his member in and out of her moaning in the process. "Ngh~light is it your turn?"
"Yes"
L pulls out of her and light goes in pounding into her. "Ah~ nhg~ light~" the girl cried out. L kisses her muffling the moans making light upset. Light stars pounding hard and fast trying to make the girl scream his name. L shoved light out of the way and started pounding into her himself. It was repeating, switching, pounding. Throats sore from screaming, tears of pleasure streaming down there faces.

"Fuck~" one of the two boys said, but it was unrecognizable which one is was. Y/and mind was going blank at the not in her stomach came undone.

"Ah~ Your~ ngh~ my detective~" both men stated, trying to claim her.

Hello! Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Keep your hands on the phone 🤭

Word count: 696
Time started: 10:18 AM
Time finished: 12:21 PM