What's Good Doc ?

Nikki p.o.v
"Hey im Nikki Green, your son slut." I intoduced with my hands held out . Mama Westbrook snapped her head looking at me shocked.

"Excuse me ?" Mama Westbrook asked squinting her eyes at me .

"You excused. " I said mugging her crossing my arms. One thing I hate is when someone disrespect you before even meeting you like come on ! The woman just call me her son's slut and a gold digger before even meeting me like wtf ?!

She was about to say something til Tia barged into the waiting coming straight to Tevin who just been quiet during this exchange between Mama Westbrook and I .

"Tevin! Have you lost your damn mind? You don't understand how worried I was. You up and left without saying nothing or even leaving a note telling me your whereabouts. " Tia yelled shoving Tevin a lil.

"I'm sorry baby. I told you I was going to here early to see Brodie. I didn't mean to scare you. " Tevin said grabbing her arms pulling her close to him pecking her in the lips.

"Just don't do that shit again. At least tell me next time.  Understand?" She said looking into his eyes completely forgetting about all of us.

"I understand wifey." He said kiss her . They are so cute together. They started making out until Mama Westbrook cleared her throat.

"Umm ...Tevin who is this? " she asked staring at Tiandria like she has a disease. Tia snapped her head mugging her.

"Bitch mind your damn business ,old hoe." Tia spoke rolling her eyes before looking up at Tevin, who was shaking his head.

I looked at Mama Westbrook damn near about to laugh. Her face was priceless.  Tevin glared at me, I just shrugged my shoulders. That's what she gets.

"Tiandria! This is Russell's mother. Mama this is  Tiandria my beautiful apologetic girlfriend . " He introduce pointing to a guilty Tia. "And this is Nicole Green , Russell's girlfriend. " pointing at me I just look at her with a blank face.

"Mmhmm so you the girlfriend. " Mama Westbrook crossed her arms looking at me up and down.

"So you the mother..." I trailed off because i was a quarter away from saying mother fucker.

"I'm so sorry! " Tia apologized, "I didn't know you was Russell's mother."

"Show some respect next time little girl. " Mama Westbrook said then turning to look at Tevin.  "Honey  you could've done so much better . I see I'm  going to have to teach you and Russell on to pick women."

"Look here you old-" I was cut off by the doctor walking in.

"Family of Russell Westbrook?"

We all glanced at each other before stepping up,Tevin speaking up.

"How is he doc?"

____________________
Vote/comment/share
Short chapter but getting back into it . Sorry I left y'all cliff hanging but just know im going to get this done ! Love y'all