Chapter 3: Turn down for Wat?

Russell POV

It's been a month since my date with Nikki and she got a nigga thinking. We been hanging with each other as much as we could working around our busy schedule. Every time i hang with her it seems like i become addicted. I can't get her smile out my head, her sassy attitude, the way she treated me like a regular person than just a NBA player. It feels good but i don't believe in that first sight love bullshit but i know i got feelings for her.

Right now i'm getting ready for practice. Tonight we have a game and i was hoping Nikki be there. I was able to get 3 tickets so i gave them to Nikki,Tevin, and Tevin girl , which i haven't met yet.

After I put on my shoes i headed down stairs to my big kitchen. My staff was down there already waiting for me.

"Good morning Mr. Westbrook, what shall you be having this morning?" Jonathan, the head chief, asked.

"I just take a energy drink this morning guys." i spoke going into the refrigerator getting a red bull

I walked out to get in my Ashton Martin. I was listening to Chris Brown - Loyal when it got interrupted by a incoming call on speaker. i answered it.

" Hello?" i asked

"Hey Russell. It's Nikki " she spoke. I start smiling i love hearing her voice.

" Hey beautiful, What's up?"

" Nun just getting out the shower. But you want to hear a funny story?Okay I woke up out of my beauty sleep to loud ass knocking on my door right? . I opened the door to see two buff guys in suites handing me a envelope walking off not saying shit. Looked at the envelope and had your name on it so I opened it to find three tickets to your game tonight. What i wanna know is why you send two guys to my apartment waking me up early in the fucking morning! Why not send them after a decent time not at no 5 in the morning! " she yelled.

I couldn't do nothing but laugh. I wish i was able to see her right now. I bet she look sexy mad.

"Sorry beautiful. But you are coming right?"

"Do i have a choice..." She huffed.

"Nope" i answered popping the P. i pulled up to Chesapeake Energy Arena parking the car.

"Fine see you tonight." she spoke. I didn't want her to hang up the phone.

"Okay beautiful. Bye." i said,the call ended.

i just sat in my car a while just daydreaming about her. I was interrupted by pounding of my window . I looked to see it was Coach Brooks. i roll down my car window.

" Why the hell are you just sitting in there! We got a game tonight! Gettcho ass out that car!" he yelled. Damn he always got to  ruin a good daydream.

Nikki POV

After my conversation with Russell over the phone i started to get dress. Today i had no nurse training thank God so I put on some white booty shorts with a blue crop top , knee high socks ,plus my blue Jordans. For jewelry i just wore my gold necklace and ring my granny gave to me for graduation . i left my hair straight for now .

I walk downstairs to the kitchen. I was greeted by Tiandria and Tevin making out heavily on the island. Really?

"If y'all really that fucking horny go upstairs. I don't want to see all of that." i spoke making a disgusted face walking to the cabinets grabbing my favorite cearl, Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

"Dont hate Nikki." Tiandria respond pushing Tevin to side to get off the island.

"No hating here." i said flipping my hair giving her the 'bitch please' look.