chapter 12:Right By Your Side

Nikki pov

"So i don't have to whoop her ass ?" Tiandria asked for the fifth time.

"Not this time Tia, I'm going believe Russell for now. Hopefully he wasn't lying to me ." I said while putting on my mascara in Russell and I master bathroom .

Today is Russell's game, OKC  against Huston Rockets. At first Tiandria did not  want to come but after a lot beggin she gladly gave in, well not gladly but her ass coming !

“If he is trust and believe I'm going kill him  then I'm  going slang that little heafy he cheated on you with. ” Tiandria said, pulling out her favorite sharp scissors from her clutch bag.

I chuckled rolling my eyes."Whatever bitch, are you ready ? "  I asked standing up from my place in front of the mirror  nodding my head in satisfaction on how I look .  I had on  some kaki pants with my blue Nike shoes and half crop thunder shirt with Russell's face on the back, I left my hair in its natural curls .

"This is as close as ready as I'm going to be ." Tia replied dryly. She was wearing  her blue skinny jeans and white high low shirt and had her blue uggs on.

"Well come on hopefully Daddy and Tevin are ready and downstairs." I spoke grabbing my clutch handbag  from the nightstand  heading downstairs with Tiandria following closely behind me .

We reach the bottom of the steps and found  daddy and Tevin , who had his headphones on, waiting patiently in the living room. Well not patiently, daddy was tapping his foot impatiently looking at his watch. They looked up once we got closer to them.

" Finally y'all are done! I be surprise if we make it in time for the damn game." Dad spoke getting up from the couch walking to the door .

Tiandria, Tevin, and I stood where we were processing what daddy said.

"Oh hell no... I thought I could do it buy Hecks nah I can't ! "  Tiandria said making her way towards the stairs.

I grabbed her by her arm before she got on the steps. 

" Tia, please !" I beg using my puppy dog eyes on her.

She groaned ."Tevin come get her !" She yelled. Tevin walked over to where we stood grabbing Tiandria's other arm giving her a puppy dog face as well.

"Baby, I know there's a lot of other things you would whether do instead of going to this game but please go for me ! Please ! " Tevin begged.

"But I hate Nikki's daddy ..." Tia said in her baby voice.

I cleared my throat indicating I'm still here and can fucking hear !

"I know . I hate him too " Tevin said ignoring me .

Okayy  I'm just going to pretend I didn't hear them ....

Tiandria stared at Tevin and then looked over at me before sighing.

"Fine! I go. "

Tevin and I cheered engulfing Tia in a hug . Our cheerfulness was short lived though when daddy came back.

"What the hell I wait outside for 10 freaking minutes and y'all up in here hugging and shit ! Come on , move your  lazy asses." Daddy spoke .

Tiandria shrugged us off of her .

"Since you guys making me go I get to say what's on my mind !" Tiandria said walking out the door trailing behind daddy .

Tevin and I gave each other a scared face before running after them .