chapter 8: Daddy ?!!?

Nikki POV

Quintina charged at Monique while a big mothafucker charged at me . She shoved me making me fall in the chair , i kicked her in the cooch making her pause for a minute giving me advantage to punch her in the face . She stumble back , i got up grabbing her hair slamming her into the little in table that held the drinks breaking it . She tried to get up but i grabbed a bottle that was on the floor crashing it over her head knocking her ass out.  I know you thinking' that's going to far ' but i honestly don't give a fuck . You fight me my objective is to knock your ass out .

I look over to my side finding Tiandria fighting 2 bitches.  Hell naw this shit going be fair ! I ran over tackling the girl who was kicking Tia while she was whooping the other hoe.  She grabbed my hair pulling it like it's weave , i got on top of her punching her back to back  in the face . She let go of my hair trying to hide herself but that shit didn't work,  i hit where ever she wasn't shielding : her throat , her mouth,  her chest just anywhere.

  I felt strong hands around my waist pulling me off the hoe,  i struggle in whoever arms punching them on the side of head . He opened the door throwing me on the ground outside like

trash .  Monique,  Mya, and Tiandria  fell beside me.  We got up dusting ourselves off , we looked at the door,  Quintina stood there yelling at  us.  Her face was fucked up ! Her lip was busted , her weave was jacked up , and a black ring forming around her left eye.

"Y'all can never step foot on this lot again! ! Y'all are the definition of ghetto hood rats!  You kicked out the support group !" She yelled.  We start mocking her , laughing.

"Check out my ghetto hood rat finger ! " Monique yelled sticking up her middle finger .  We start walking to our car.

" Just know it might seem all glamorous now but there's a lot into being  a basketball girlfriend ...you might not be able to handle it or you might not be here long to handle.  " Quintina spoke laughing. "  Hood rats can't be turned into a housewife. " she spoke flipping her already fucked up hair.

"Well you know they say you couldn't make a gold digging whore into a housewife but look at you ." Monique said getting into her car. 

I shook my head while getting into my car , Tiandria getting in the passenger side ,we rode back home in silence.  We got home , i saw Russell's 2014 Audi A6 that he drove to practice parked in the driveway along with Tevin truck .  Tiandria and I gave each other a nervous look before getting out the car , we knew they was going fuss at us for fighting even though we had a good reason too .

We walked in being greeted by the boys walking downstairs with only swim trunks plus a towel hanging on their shoulders, they must was going to the pool. I couldn't stop looking at Russell's toned body , gosh i wanna lick him !

Russell looked over at me with a smile but quickly it turned into a concern expression.  He quickly walkes towards me grabbing the side of my face titling it up a little.

"What the hell happened to your face ?" Russell asked, clenching his jaw . I looked at him confuse til he touch my cheek making me hiss backing away from him .

" ouch! What the hell ?!" I screamed holding my cheek .

" That's the same damn thing im thinking!  What the hell happened? " Russell said grabbing my hand leading me into the kitchen.  Tevin followed behind us with Tiandria at tow. 

They picked us up setting us on the island while they got ice out the fridge . Tia and I looked at each other,  scared as hell on what to tell them.  They came back with a ice bag setting it in our face .

Russell opened my legs getting in between them.  I pulled him closer with my feet , we was nose to nose now .  He peaked my lips before backing up , i start to pout a little bit .

"So y'all going to explain what happened? " Russell asked crossing his arms and Tevin doing the same.  I was distracted by Russell body but snapped out of it when Tiandria hit me on the arm. We told them everything that happened from beginning to the end but leaving out security throwing us out like shit part. Russell and Tevin was shaking they head .

"I never really liked that bitch. " Russell said,  crossing his arms over his chest making his arms muscles bulged.

"So y'all not mad at us ?" Tiandria asked in a small voice.

" Well just a little bit ." Tevin said getting in between Tiandria legs.

"What the hell you mean a little bit ?! That bitch started it !" Tia yelled pushing Tevin back a little.

"But y'all put your hands on them. " Tevin spoke. Wtf !?!

" what the hell no we didn't!  Monique threw the lamp then they put their hands on us !" I yelled " And what you thought was going happen, just sit there and get disrespected? !"

"Nah but I said no fighting? " Russell said rubbing his head .

" And i said no promises!  Plus who are you ? My father? " i asked laughing .

"Nah he's not but i'm am !" Somebody answered at the kitchen entrance . 

I froze , omg that can't be !?! I turned my head to see the last person i expected to come to Oklahoma.

"Daddy? !!!!"

______________________

comment /vote

uh uh !

Hey babies !!!! THANKS 4 Reading my story im happy as a tick on a dog ! Lmao

Updates might slow down since school start!  but next update is September 1 !!!!!