Chapter 6: Welcome Home

Tevin on the side >>>>>.

Nikki POV

I was thinking about  the conversation Tiandria and I had while laying in my bed. She was right but i was going miss seeing her every day. Maybe there was a way we can both stay together, if not i make a way. With that i doze off sleeping preparing for whatever happens tomorrow.

*Morning*

I woke up , did my hygiene and everything rushing to get dress. Today Russell coming home, i have to get to the masion to double check everything to see if everything perfect... well close to perfect.

I put on my black bustier top that zip up in the front with my different pattern skirt  wearing my peep toe heels adding my blue jean vest. For my make up i just did red lip gloss adding my smokey eye shadow. For hair i just left it in its natural curls.

After getting dress i went downstairs. Tiandria was on the phone sitting on the couch in the living room, surprise her ass wasnt in the kitchen.  I could tell by the way she was speaking that she was on the phone with Tevin. I  cough to get her attention.

"Hold up baby." she said to Tevin on the phone.  "What's up boo?" she asked me.

"How do I look?"  I asked spinning around, giving her 360 view.

She looked me over nodding in approvingly. " If I was gay or a boy I would say you look fuckable." she answer.

"Really?" i asked laughing walking to door grabbing my purse and keys.

"You asked! Have fun with Russell but not too much fun!" she yelled returning back to her call.

I rolled my eyes heading out the door. My security guard, Dewayne walked me safely to my Ford Fusion hoping in the back. I Thank God there wasn't a lot of paparazzi today. I started the car driving to Russell mansion thinking about how things going turn out.

Once I got to the Mansion I was happy to see everything well put together. Chief Jonathn walked out the bar room smiling.

"Goodmorning, I just set the food. Everything is ready and if I must say Ms. Tiandria and you did a good job setting up." He spoke.  I smiled back.

"Thank you so much for everything." I hugged him. I promise you this man is sweet.

"Anytime Ms. Green. I be on my way out now. Call if need anything."  he said walking to the door.

I was alone.... something i hate feeling and being. Gosh Russell needs to hurry up!

Russell Pov

I got off the plane kissing the ground, It's good to be home!

"Man get off the ground You embarrassing me." Ibaka comment.

The team laughed while i got up,I stuck my middle finger up at them. We got our luggage going our separate ways. I went to my driver giving him dap before getting in the car.

I was glade to be home. I miss my Mansion, my cars, my dogs, and most definitely my baby Nikki. I wonder what she's up too. I tired to call her but I only got her voicemail. That's weird every time I call she always answer. I start to panic a lil bit. I called her again but like before I only got her voicemail. We arrived at my Mansion, I got out the car heading in to take a shower then go look for Nikki but I stopped once i seen basketballs leading to the bar. What the heck?  I went to the bar seeing Nikki looking sexy as fuck in her outfit holding my favorite champagne  in her hand. 

"What's all this?" i said walking up to her taking the champange from her, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"My way of saying welcome back." she answered, titlting her head up looking at me.  I bent down to kiss her thanking God she had on heels so I dont have bend so far. She moan when i slip my tongue inside her mouth, I pulled away smirking while she pouted. I gave her a peck on the lips before sitting down at the decorated table.