~CHAPTER 6~

---KORBIN'S PUNISHMENT---

Elder Alpha Royce came to the Himalayan Pack for Korbin's punishment. He had warned Korbin in the past to stay out of trouble or there would be consequences. However, Korbin didn't think he would ever get into trouble. As his father, Koen Barlowe was the beta for The Black Edge Pack before his untimely death. The Beta Blaze Steel took over for Alpha. When it came time for his son Andy to take over the pack, he chose his best friend, Jack Burton, for the Beta position over Korbin. Because Korbin shows no qualifications that a Beta should have.

"Korbin Barlowe, you are being punished for assault, rape, kidnapping, drugging, of four counts and resisting the arresting of two counts and fleeing. Do you have anything to say for yourself?" Alpha Royce said.

"I am sorry to Mandy, Sylvie, Desiree, and Vivian. I never meant to hurt any of you. I loved you all. I never meant to hurt any of you. Whatever punishment you have decided, I will accept." Korbin said.

"You have no choice but to accept it, no offense." Alpha Royce said. Korbin nodded. "Korbin Barlowe, you will receive two punishments today. The first punishment, your Alpha Braxton. sentence you to 100 lashes," Alpha Royce said.

Korbin is in the center of the town. They chained him to the pole. He is kneeling over the bench. He is being whipped with sticks and chains repeatedly. I can hear him cry. He deserves this. After about thirty minutes of this. The 100 lashes are done.

"Korbin is your second punishment. I sentence you to death." Alpha Royce said. Korbin just looked at him and then looked at the ground. I still tied Korbin up, so he could not fight back. However, Alpha Royce shifted into his wolf and stalked towards Korbin.

"Do you have any last words Korbin.?" Alpha Braxton asked. He shook his head no. "Use your words."

"N-No." Korbin said. The next thing you know, Alpha Royce biting into Korbin's human flesh and ripping his body apart. Then suddenly the Alpha latched onto his neck with his claws and ripped his throat out. Alpha Royce shifted back into his human form and put shorts on.

"Korbin Barlowe is dead." He said. He walked over to Alpha Braxton and shook his hand. Then he walked up to Mandy and Sylvie.

"Vivian Marie Buckley, Desiree Ann Carter, Mandy Lane Daubstin and Sylvie Ann Williams, you are all safe and free from the man who tormented you all physically, sexually, and mentally. You four are survivors and not victims. Sylvie, I am going to tell you this, your mate will want you. I know it. Good Luck to you all." Alpha Royce said. Then he walked away.

"Thank you!" The girls yelled, with tears in their eyes. They didn't know what to feel. Happy they were free, sad that a person died. But not sorry that their tormentor is gone.

"Mandy, is it wrong? I am still scared and don't know how to feel?" Sylvie asked.

"I don't know how you want me to answer that." Mandy said.

"As my therapist and friend." Sylvie said. It was the first time she ever considered Mandy that.

"Well, as your therapist, I would tell you that will all the trauma that you have been through, that is absolutely normal to still be scared and it will take time to get through all the healing and grieving process." Mandy said. "As your friend, Hell yeah, I am scared to. Every day. We can be together and heal together."

"I am so glad that I have you as both." Sylvie said.

"I never realized I was both. Just thought I was your friend." Mandy said.

"Exactly, but sometime, you say things that a therapist would, and it helps. And I love you for it.

"I love you to, let's get out of here, ok?" Mandy asked her.