~CHAPTER 21~

BROCK

Waking up this morning in bed next to my mate/Luna/Wife felt incredible. I was happy that she was here, and we were going to be building this life together here. It makes me thrilled to know that she will jump on this journey with me. I am thankful that she didn't just give up and reject me.

I brush the hair out of her face while she is sleeping. I place my hand on her belly. I noticed before I left to come here that she was showing. But she really has a baby bump on her. I am so thankful to have this moment with her. I kiss her belly. "Morning kids, be good for mommy today. We love you so much already." Sylvie opens her eyes and smiles. "Good morning, love." I said as I kissed her.

"Good morning babe, how did you sleep?" She asked me.

"I slept great with you in my arms. After yesterday, I am a lucky man." I said.

"Good, I am glad that you are happy. I love you." She said.

"I love you too." I said. We got up, got showered and got dressed. We went to the kitchen to get breakfast. They we headed down to my office. Today was my first official day as Alpha, so who knows what is coming my way?

SYLVIE

I woke up to him talking to the babies. It was the sweetest thing in the world. It was the best way to wake up. Especially with all the mornings that I've woke up having to run to the bathroom because of my morning sickness. However, today I woke up without feeling nauseous. But I was starving. We got up, showered, dressed, and went down to have breakfast. Then we are heading into Brock's new office to see what he needs to do.

"Hey babe, you ready to head into the office?" I asked him. He nodded.

"Yes, let's go, love." He said, and we went downstairs to where the Alpha office was and went inside. The office is enormous. It had a desk for the Alpha, Luna, and the Beta and Beta females. I looked at my mate in surprise.

"Shocked, my dear?" He asked with a smile on his face.

"A little, but yeah. I didn't think this room would be this big inside." I said, and he chuckled and shook his head. Elder Declan was in the office waiting for us to arrive.

"Good morning Alpha, Luna. Sorry for being in here without you. I was just waiting for you." Declan said.

"Alpha Declan, you're welcome here anytime. Thank you for what you did yesterday. It meant a lot to not only myself, but to my mate as well." Brock said. She nodded in agreement. "Babe, you can talk in here. It's ok."

"I'm sorry if I scare you or something." Declan said. She shook her head no.

"It's not that. You're just wearing something that smells. It doesn't agree with me. So, I will stay over here." I said. "I don't mean to be rude or anything."

"No, you're not being rude at all. I see the babies are making it well known." Declan said as he smiled happily at them.

"Wait, how did you know we are having babies and not just one baby?" I asked.

"See Luna, my mate had carried three sets of pups. All twins. I can tell when a wolf is carrying twins and you, my dear, are definitely carrying twins." Declan said. It shocked me, he could tell.

"Well, you would be correct." Brock said. 'We actually just found out what we were having, and we found out the genders of the twins."

"Blessed both of you and those precious pups. Now to business. All the packs within the Elder Council are allies of you. As well as all the surrounding packs. There are a few that you aren't allies with but have had no trouble with. Your Old pack is one of them. I have reached out and requested an alliance on your behalf. Brock," Declan said.