Chapter 1

I crept downstairs, not wanting to wake my parents as i got ready for school. My names Chasity, most people go with Chas. Im 14 and i live my life entertaining people on the internet, making Vine and YouTube videos. Its just what i do.
I had a sun dress on with my hair curled and my make up some what good, with winged eyeliner. I grabbed a poptart and headed to school. When i got there, everyone was dressed nice and were trying to spend every second with each other because lots of people were moving away this year. My bestfriend, Ashley (a.k.a Ash) came up to me and hugged me, knowing i'd probably be gone a lot of the summer. I actually have no idea what im doing this summer but she wants to cherish the last day just in case. I hugged her back and we talked as we walked to homeroom.
We were outside signing yearbooks, the day almost over. The bell rang and everyone left, some staying behind and chatting. Me and Ash just got done with our final hug. She hopped in her moms car waving me goodbye. I started walking towards home when a black limo pulled up next to me. I started walking a bit faster.. But i mean this dude has a limo, they wouldn't be too harmless, right? But if their famous.. I just need to hurry up and get home. All of a sudden i felt a strong pair of arms grip my shoulders pulling me back and into the limo. "What the fuck?!" I screamed out. I looked around me to see 9 boys who all looked way too familiar. These aren't kidnappers.. These are some of the most famous guys from Vine.
||||||||||||||Authors Note|||||||||||||||
I hoped you guys like the first chapter 💗 i know its short but its just a little introduction to get the story started off. Read on for more.