Chapter 5

We all rushed to the hospital following the ambulance. Nash looked worried yet so tired and done. I felt bad for him. I was sitting next to him so i hugged his side and he soon relaxed and fell asleep.
We got to the hospital about 10 minutes later. Everyone piled out eager to see how bad the crash was. When we got in the hospital they said we had to wait from 2-3 hours because he was doing surgrey.
I sat in between Matt and Hayes. Hayes grabbed my hand. Wow second day i'm here and so much has happened already. And the thing is i've already grown close to three of the boys, Hayes, Nash, and Cam, and Cam was the first person i was close with and i felt comfortable around so it was hard right now.
I soon dazed off with Hayes still grabbing my hand. When i woke up it was about an hour later and Jack J was waking me up so i could eat. I then remembered what happened.
"Is Cam out of surgrey yet?" I asked him as he handed me my taco bell.
"Not yet. He still has a about an hour or so to go." He told me.
I ate my taco bell and played with Hayes' hair who refused to wake up, even to eat which is a little odd. As i was done Hayes woke up. He looked around figuring out where he was for a couple seconds then looked to me. "Hey bæeeee" he said to me. I laughed. He knows how to cheer me up.
"Hi" i replied to him.
"Is Cam out of the hospital?"
"No he still has a while to go." I whispered not wanting to wake anyone. Hayes saw my taco bell.
"Heyyy wheres mine?" He said with a pouty face.
"Right here little baby" i handed him his food cheering him up.
We chatted for a while planning what we were going to do in NYC which is our next stop for Magcon. We go in next Wedensday so exactly a week from now.
Finally, a doctor came out.
"Cameron Dallas" all of us stood up and he came over to us.
"Cameron has a mild concussion, sprained neck, and his ankle is twisted. The driver that ran into him wasn't going too fast because of all the cop cars so it wasn't too severe but advise you to take it easy the next week. He should be back to normal in at least a week and a half."
We all thanked him.
"When will he be out?" Nash asked.
"Well were going to run a couple test and see how everything is and then he'll be free. It'll be about 20 minutes, no biggy." We all nodded our heads. Finally Cam came out. I ran up and hugged him.
"Cammmm im so glad your ok" he hugged me back.
"Yeah me too" he said laughing. I smiled and let everyone else greet him. We got out of the hospital it being 10:30 we were all really tired. I got to my hotel room to see a passed out Mahogany. Wow, she missed a lot. I layed down and soon drifted off to sleep thinking about how the fans will react to this, how tomorrows Magcon will be, and if Robert got caught and how long he'll be in jail. This years going to be so much fun.
||||||||||||||Authors Note|||||||||||||||
poor cam 😬 but hope you guys enjoyed this chapter 😊❤ you better bc im up at 2:30 am to write it for you guys 😂 i can't sleep 😜👋