Chapter 3

I woke up to my alarm clock. "You get the best of both worlds, chill it out take it slow. Then you rock out the show" i turned it off. Yes, i have Hannah Montana as my alarm to wake me up. "Get tf up everyone, Magcons today!!!" Cameron said skipping down the hall. I rolled my eyes and made my way out of bed to take a shower before Mahogany did. Ew gross i forgot to brush my teeth last night. I brushed my teeth, hating the feeling of them not being clean and hopped in the shower. I wore :
* a white magcon crop top
* black shorts
* white vans
* hair straight
Mahogany wore :
* red magcon hoodie
* ripped capri's
* hair normal
We headed to the lobby to meet the boys as we were told. We couldn't make it all the way down because of all the screaming girls. I found Hayes. "Heyy bestfriend" he screamed over the fangirls hugging me.
"Hey" i laughed. He noticed me covering my ears and decided to text me since we couldn't hear each other.
Hayes 😜💚 - better get used to it.
Chas 😒😍 - how, i'd be deaf in a month 😂
Hayes 😜💚 - i did, little baby 😏
I laughed and put my phone away. He made a pouty face for me not texting him back. Finally our security escorted us downstairs so we could get to where Magcon was being held. Me and Mahogany started doing random stuff and then we all went over what we were doing. Finally the mob of fans started entering. Mahogany went on stage to introduce everyone.
"Ok everyone, lets get started!!" Everyone cheered as she called everyone out. I was second because they were doing it smallest to oldest. We all got up on stage and started doing what we practiced. We answered questions, had a dance off, did random singing, brought some fans up, and Shawn, Jack and Jack, and Taylor sung. They were all pretty good, especially Shawn!
All of a sudden i heard loud beeping sounds and some screaming. The security set an alarm off meaning someone dangerous came into the building. We heard gun shots and Hayes grabbed me and ran. I had my eyes closed as Hayes dragged me somewhere. When we stopped i looked up to see where we were. We were at some park. "We have to go. I know who was trying to shoot the place down, hes going to come for us both. We need to find somewhere to hide." Hayes said really fast. He dragged me somewhere else and i realized we were in a really torn down hotel room. I finally sat down and Hayes explained everything. "That guy is Cams dad. A year ago me and Nash got him in jail for child abuse towards Cam. Hes out to get us & the ones we love." I was scared. No more than scared, terrified. I know this sounds rude but i totally regret coming to Magcon now.
"Im sorry i dragged you into this, it puts you in danger and if anyone hurts my bestfriend then things won't go down good." I smiled a reassuring smile. "Hayes its ok, were in this together. Its not your fault and you don't have to be sorry." I put my hand on his and he looked at them then looked back up and smiled. He decided to call Nash.
Hayes - "Nash! Where at you?!"
Nash - "This isn't Nash dumb shit. You were smart enough to get away but he wasn't. Just know i'll find you too and then you'll never be able to send me back to jail."
Hayes - "Me a dumb shit?! Your the one thinking you won't go to jail when all my friends know who you are and what your doing!! Let my brother go!"
Nash - " Oh thanks for reminding me, i'll go ahead and kill them all. And i don't have only Nash. I have Nash, Matt, and Cam. So have fun."
Hayes sighed and i hugged him. He called Aaron and asked where everyone was. They were back in the hotel. Security was protecting them. "Hayes lets just go back to the hotel." I told him.
"No because he'll check there and do anything to get in if he finds out i'm there, and then he'll hurt us all. But we need to call some of the boys down to go help Matt, Nash & Cam." I agreed with him and he text Taylor.
Hayes - Hey Taylor. We need to save Matt, Cam & Nash. Bring yourself, Shawn, and Jack G. I think we'll be good with that.
Taylor - Ok where are you? Were in the car.
Hayes - Meet me here *gives address of hotel*
Taylor - ok, be there shortly!
They soon got here and we made a plan.. This was going to be dangerous but to save the boys, we'd do anything.