Chapter 10

Today me and Hayes are going to go get our license together (pretend you can get it at 14). We've been practicing for a while and finally want to.
We arrived at the place to do our drivers test. We already bought our cars. I couldn't wait.
Me and Hayes went seperate ways and i got in the car to start my test. I put my seatbelt on and checked all the mirrors. I did everything you were supposed to before hand. I then turned the car on and got onto the road to start. I did everything i was suppose to do. I parked and got out to see Hayes. I turned around before heading over to them to see if i passed or not.
"Well girl.. Looks like you did it! You passed! Congratulations!!" The person testing me said. I smiled.
"Thank you so much!" I said. She smiled back at me and went to get my license. I had to go get my picture taken but first i want to talk to Hayes. I went up and hugged him.
"How'd ya do babe?" I asked him.
"Um.. I didnt pass." He frowned.
"How? Your just as good at me when we practiced.. And i passed." I told him. "I don't know." He said clearly mad & depressed.
"Its ok Hayes, we can do it again in a couple days. Even tomorrow if you want." I told him trying to make him feel better. He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Other than that, im happy for you." He said in my ear. "Thanks babe" i said back. We let go of our hug and went into the buliding to get my picture taken. We got my license and i, of course, drove back to the house. Its only our third day in Flordia so far. When we got home, me and Nash decided to go out for ice cream and catch up because he was my bestfriend and i feel like we never do anything anymore. When we showed up, all the boys were on the couch. They approached me and Hayes.
"So how'd you guys do?" Nash asked. I showed them my license. Everyone cheered. "What about you Hayes?" Taylor asked. "Um.. I didn't pass." Hayes said. Everyone frowned and said sorry. "Theres always another time man" Matt said. He nodded, obviously done with people feeling sorry for him. I grabbed his hand to comfort him. He relaxed. "Hey, im going to go with Nash to get ice cream. Want me to bring anything back?" I asked Hayes. "Nah its fine. Love ya babe." He said taking me by the hand and pulling me in. I fell on his lap and he kissed me. Nash walked in from getting the car turned on.
"UM PDA! C'mon if you want to drive Chas." Nash said. I laughed and got off Hayes. I went and got in the car. Me and Nash talked lightly on the way. When we got there, we ordered and sat down with our ice cream.
"So hows you and Hayes?" Nash asked me licking his double dipped cone.
"Great actually. Im really happy with him." I told Nash.
"I can tell. Im happy for you guys. But i swear if i EVER hear what i heard the night we first got to Flordia, i will personally come and beat both your asses." I laughed at his over dramatic self. We talked about our lives and made plans to do more later on. And then he told me something so heart breaking and non believable that i was soon to burst into tears then and there. Magcon can't split up.. These are my boys. My family.
||||||||||||||Authors Note|||||||||||||||
sorry it wasn't too long. its currently 2:25 am and i can't sleep. hope you enjoyed. starting to get drama filled again. 😊💜