Chapter 4

Me, Hayes, Taylor, Shawn, and Jack all got at least one knife. We don't know if we would need to use it but we need to be prepared especially if he has people helping him.
*ring, ring, ring*
Hayes answered the phone. It was Cam.
Cam - Hayes! I got out. Nash helped me undo my rope but i couldn't help him in time. I got Matt out. We need to go get him! Robert (his dad) went back to go and get supplies to torture us until we tell him where you are or call you and pretend.
Hayes - meet me at the park near our hotel!
Cam - ok im close.
The phone call ended. I started going towards the door.
"Chas, you really think were going to go there? I know Cam sounded serious but what if Robert made him do that?" Hayes told me. I thought it through. Hes right.
"Then Taylor go." Taylor looked at me with a questioned face.
"Alone?" He asked.
"Just call Jack J and Carter to meet you there just in case. If Cam really is there then he needs help. Now hurry go! Call them on your way!" I said.
He started running & got his phone out. Wow i sound bossy. The boys looked at me weird.
"What?" They all shook their heads. Nash has a tracker on his phone to know where he is. The whole family has an app and if they turn it on they can know where they are. Were just praying Nash turned his on.
Hayes clicked the button and it started searching for Nash.
"No One Found On Your Family Tracker" it popped up. Were screwed.
* Cams POV *
I ran and ran with Matt next to me. If Robert finds out were gone he'll chase us if he spots us. Wait.. Thats perfect. I stopped Matt.
"Matt, we are both way faster than him. If he "accidently" catches me and starts chasing after me, you'll have plenty of time to untie Nash and get him out of there. And i can call the police and have them wait on a nearby street so that when i run there they'll catch him." Matt smirked and nodded his head. We headed back to the barn that was in some woods but wasn't too far from our hotel and everything.
Matt hid on the side while i pretended to "sneek in" but i was really going to get caught so he'll chase me.
"TELL ME WHERE THOSE IDIOTS WENT OR ALL YOUR HAIRS COMING OFF!" I heard Robert scream. He then saw me. He darted towards me.
"Come back here Cameron!"
I ran and ran. I already had Matt call the police while he was waiting to go help Nash so they should pull onto Madison any time now. I ran for Madison with him a few feet behind me but still struggling to keep up.
I finally found the cops. I ran out to the middle of the street, turning around and throwing my arms up and smirking at the guy i used to call my dad. But it wasn't all fun & games for me right then and there. Because right when i thought i was safe and protected, *BAM* a car hit me, ramming into my side. Goodbye world.
* Chas' POV *
Suddenly "Nash Grier found" popped up about 5 minutes later. Yes! We all headed to where it showed us where he is.
Me, Hayes, Jack, and Shawn were all outside the barn. We decided to just enter, prepared of what might come at us. But when we entered, all that we could see is Matt untying Nash. Nash got untied and i ran up and hugged him. We got out of there and got in the Magcon car that Matt called for us. We turned on Madison street ready to go to the hotel and rest. It was 8:30 and our days has consisted of us getting up early, putting on a show, running, thinking, and stressing. But what stopped us on Madison street made us all just want to sit down in our hotel room and cry. But we couldn't. We needed to go help Cam in the hospital.
||||||||||||||Authors Note|||||||||||||||
sorry its a little short. but lots of drama in this chapter! it'll end soon and get happier, don't worry 😏