Chapter 12

- 2 weeks later -
Hayes and the "Digi Boys" left to go on tour about a week ago (week ago 😂) . I've actually been very close with Taylor. We became bestfriends.
Today, i was going to the beach with him, May (his girlfriend), Matt, Aaron, and Jack G, his girlfriend, Madison, and Jack J. We were bringing our boat and going tubing. I decided to call Hayes since i was done getting ready and i was waiting for everyone else.
"Hey babe, whats up?" He answered the phone.
"Nothing just wanted to see how it was going." I said.
"Its going good but the fans are about to crowd in so i'll call you later. Goodbye babygirl, i love you!" He yelled since the fans were coming in.
"Love you too Hayes" i hung up as everyone was finished getting ready.
We all left and got to the beach and pretty much chilled for the rest of the day. We finally started getting out since it was getting dark. We got out to leave and Taylor turned to me and kissed me.
"WHAT THE HELL?!" I asked pulling back.
"Don't act like that baby.." Taylor said trying to kiss me AGAIN.
I pushed him and ran into the car. He soon got in acting like nothing happened. I stayed quiet the rest of the time because i was furious. I decided to ignore it but i really wanted to tell Hayes.. He deserved to know. Ill tell him when i get back to the hotel. I got to the hotel and checked twitter real quick.
And there it was... The picture of Taylor kissing me. A bunch of hashtags were trending about it too.
#Caylor
#ChasCheated
#WereSorryHayes
There were a bunch of tweets calling me names as in 'Slut #ChasCheated' or 'Heartbreaker #WereSorryHayes' and others were like 'I ship it! #Caylor' or 'Taylor and Chas have always been cuter than Hayes and Chas anyways so stop giving her hate!'
I smiled at ones like those. I then saw a tweet from Hayes tweeting back to a fan.
@CayesForever - " @HayesGrier wow you go away and your 'girl' can't keep her mouth off of guys lips for a week. Shows how trustworthy she is. "
@HayesGrier - " @CayesForever i know right, but at least i have my fans and my 'girl' is no longer mine. Love you babe, thanks for supporting. ❤ "
I broke down. I feel so betrayed and ganged up on right now. And the worst part is, no one is giving Taylor shit and hes the one who kissed ME. I called Hayes.
*No Answer*
I tried calling again
*Hung Up Before Second Ring*
I called and called and he finally picked up.
"Hayes!" I said surprised he picked up.
"Whos this?" He asked.
"Um.. Chasity?" I asked confused.
"Hey, if this is a fan please don't give my number out to anyone else. Im not sure i know a Chasity." I sighed. I know what hes doing.
"Hayes, you know who i am. Im your girlfriend." I said.
"Girlfriend? Im single.." My eyes shot up and a million things broke inside of me. "What about me?" I said not even being able to get it out that clear.
"Im sorry but i haven't dated for a while now, Chasity." I paused.
"Hayes please listen to me. Taylor kissed ME. We were at the beach and he came over to me when we were leaving and kissed me. I pulled away and said "WHAT THE HELL?!" And he tried kissing me aga-" thats how far i could get until i was hung up on.
Did i just get dumped?
||||||||||||||Authors Note|||||||||||||||
i am so very sorry for not updating latley, i've been so busy and have had writers block. but right now its currently 11:35 so i decided, why not?
(p.s. im sorry if i ever get Chasitys name confused with the name Kristen, thats my name so yeah)
hope you guys enjoyed! a lot went down. 😳