Chapter 2

I looked around. Yes, i know them.. Well i know their faces. I know some of their names too. They've retweeted me before. Matthew Espinosa, Cameron Dallas, Taylor Caniff, and Aaron Carpenter. Those are the only names i know, but why am i currently in their limo being stared at?
"Hey i know you guys" i said.
"Well thats good because we know you too. Were Magcon, im Cameron, this is Nash, Jack and Jack, Aaron, Matt, Carter, Shawn, Taylor(14 in this), and Hayes." I looked at Hayes. He seemed to be paying no attention to me. He was on his phone. Him, Taylor, and Aaron look like the only ones my age.
"So why am i here?" I asked Cam.
"Didn't your parents tell you? Were taking you on our tour with us. We'll constantly be touring throughout the year with us taking holiday breaks. And who knows, we might even be having more than a year of touring." Cameron explained to me.
I looked at each and everyone of them with a confused face. "What about my stuff?! I do need clothes and other things." I said to them. "Well then get out and go pack." Cam pointed out the window. We were in my drive way. I got out and went up to my room, still taking in everything that just happened. I decided to tweet.
@chasityline - "magcon tour? i think yes!!" I clicked tweet and managed to get my suitcase out of my walk in closet, which was on the top shelf.
I packed everything from my laptop, clothes, pjs, make up, and everything a girl needs. I wonder why my parents never told me.. I decided i would just text them in the limo. I grabbed my phone and charger and went downstairs to see Nash staring at all my baby pictures. "What a cutie you were" he said looking over at me. "Nashhhh stop" i said getting embarrased.
"Awe is the little baby getting embarrased?" He said poking my head. Was i really going to have to put up with this for a year or so? I guess so. I got in the limo and layed my head on Nashs lap and my feet on Cams. I put my headphones in and fell asleep as Nash attempted to braid my bangs.
* Waking Up *
I woke up to Nashs dumb ass getting up and dropping my head on the seat. "Nash!" He started laughing as he had his phone out recording me. I rolled my eyes and took his phone and put it in my back pocket.
"You know i'm going to get that one way or another. And since i'm 17 and your 14, im not going to dig in your back pocket. That'd be a little weird. But i'll have Hayes get it." Hayes looked up from his phone for the first time since i got in the car. He rolled his eyes, grabbed the phone from my back pocket, and threw it at Nash. I slightly shoved Nash and we got out of the limo. "Whats his deal?" I asked Nash.
"Eh its nothing. Him and his girlfriend just broke up a week ago and hes been like that ever since."
"Oh" is all i could say. We entered the huge hotel and got assigned rooms.
* rooms *
Nash & Cam
Aaron & Taylor
Matt & Carter
Jack & Jack & Shawn
Chasity & Mahogany
Nash helped get my stuff up the stairs and i knocked on the door. The boys said Mahogany would already be in there. A girl with brown bouncy & curly hair opened the door. She had cat ears on her head and a black crop top and shorts on. She smiled at me.
"Hey! You must be Chasity. Im Mahogany, but you can call me LOX. Come on in!" I smiled at her and entered the room. "So are you liking the guys so far? They can be a pain in the butt sometimes but their the most caring and fun group of guys you'll ever meet." She told me.
"Yeah, me and Nash are probably the closest so far along with Cam. I haven't got to know the others too much. I don't think that Hayes guy likes me.."
"Hayes?! You guys are the same age! Before you know it, you guys will be bestfriends! Don't worry, hes just going through something rough right now. In a couple days, he'll be over it." I smiled and nodded. Hayes seems like a cool guy. I've seen his vines with Nash. I unpacked everything and went to Nashs room. "Hey mannn" i said as he answered the door. "Chas!" He screamed as he hopped in my arms. "Nash.. You saw me 10 minutes ago" i told him laughing. He shrugged and got something off his dresser. "Bart told me to give you this money and take you to the mall." I looked in the envelope.. This was a lot. "Nash.. This is a lot of money." I said looking at him. "Its ok, he does this with every new Magcon person. Just buy nice stuff with it and he'll be happy." I smiled and me and Nash walked downstairs and out to his car. We were about to leave when Hayes came running outside to his car.
"Nash wait." Hayes said. He hopped in the back next to me and turned towards me. "Hi" he smiled and looked into my eyes. I smiled back. "Hey" i giggled because he was out of breathe. Nash started driving to the mall as me and Hayes got to know each other. I learned his other siblings and family members names and hes 14 like me. I told him my name and my family members and i liked to play basketball. I told him I lived in Nashville. He lived in North Carolina. We agreed that we are gonna be bestfriends and made a little handshake. We got to the mall and i bought crop tops, shorts, swim suits, jeans, leggings, hoodies, t-shirts, a new laptop and phone, a selfie stick (or whatever there called) and some new make up. We left and went back to the hotel.
"Chas! Lets walk to McDonalds!" Hayes yelled as we got out of Nashs car. "Okkkkiiii" i said.
We started walking and finally after what felt like forever we got to McDonalds. We got a 20 peice chicken nugget to share and two medium oreo shakes. We sat down and talked about everything and to know each other more and more.
"Yeah and then i slammed into the girl at the bottom and she flipped over me." Hayes was telling me about when he was going sledding down a hill and hit a girl standing there at the bottom. I laughed so hard. Then i stopped an realized what Hayes was doing. He was sticking his chicken nugget in his oreo shake. "Ew Hayes watch out thats not the ketchup!!" I screamed and lifted his arm up. He started laughing at me and dipped the nugget in his oreo shake. I looked at him in disgust.
"What? Its good." He said smiling and doing it again. He made me try it after a lot of convincing. "I told you!" He said after seeing my face knowing i liked it. I laughed at him and shoved his shoulder. We got done and started walking back. I was getting really tired. "Babe.. You can get on my back if you want." Hayes whispered to me. I hopped on his back and fell asleep, the last thing me remembering is how good he smelled.