Chapter 6

Todays another Magcon event. We get to meet our fans today. Im actually really looking forward to this, more than yesterdays because i love personally interacting with each of my fans. I just really enjoy making them happy. I got up and took a shower. I threw some clothes on (clothes in this picture) and just kept my hair straight.
Me and Mahogany headed to the lobby. We met up with security and the boys, knowing the mob of fans would attack if we went down there alone. Hayes grabbed my hand and i looked up and smiled. Soon Nash came over and slapped Hayes' hand away and took mine. Thats what i love about me and Nash. We can be bestfriends and hold hands and hug and know its no where near lovey dovey. But me and Hayes feel more lovey dovey. I don't really know how to put it. I laughed at Nash and hopped on his back. We soon got in the Magcon place and got set up. Mahogany wanted to be with Aaron so me and Hayes were together. The fans could take personal pictures with us and one with both me and Hayes which i totally respected because if i was them i would want that choice too.
The fans soon came piling in just like yesterday except these fans were seperating to scurry to each line before they got long. My first fan was Jessica. She had long dark curly hair and was wearing a Hayes crop top with white shorts.
"Hi Chas! Omg i love you and Hayes so so much! Can i get a picture alone with you both and then one together?" Me and Hayes smiled and nodded our heads. We took our picture and i pretended to kiss her cheek but it was more in the air, not really touching. She soon went over to Hayes. Hayes seemed really interested in her. They took a picture with their foreheads touching. Hayes grabbed her ass in it too. We took our group picture and when she walked away Hayes had his eyes on her butt the whole time. Ok then. It pretty much went like that the whole day except Hayes didn't do that to anyone else.
My last fan was actually a guy. He was like my 5th guy since we started.
"Chasssss Line! Dude i love you so much, can i get a picture?" He asked me.
"Sure babe! Come here."
He came over to me. He wanted to kiss and i did it. I'd do anything to make my fans happy, and its not like it means anything. He left with a smile on his fan not even stopping for Hayes. I felt kinda bad but thats what happened a lot to me so whatever.
We soon left and went back to our hotel rooms. "Guys lets play hide & seek!!" Taylor screamed. We all agreed and soon got paired up with partners. I was, of course, with Hayes. Carter and Matt started counting. Me and Hayes ran out.
"Lets go to the laundry room!" I whispered to Hayes. He agreed and we darted there. We soon got there and closed the door. It was complete darkness.
"Woah its dark." I whispered.
"Yet your still beautiful.." Hayes said.
I blushed and Hayes help my cheek.
"I just want you to know i like you a lot. We can still be bestfriends and everything but i'm just attracted to you like i haven't been attracted to anyone else and i had to put that out there." He told me. I leaned in and kissed him knowing thats not only what he wanted but also what i wanted. It started getting heated but we stopped when we heard Carter and Matt stomping with their big ass feet down the hallway. They opened the door and found us.
"Well look what we have here" Matt said. Me and Hayes stood up and went back to the room to wait for them to find the others. We played that for a couple more hours and soon went to sleep, exausted from standing up all day and running around.
||||||||||||||Authors Note|||||||||||||||
this was kinda boring but whatever 💀 a little heated there with hayes and chas in this chapter. but hope you enjoyed. 💕
•sorry if i accidently say use the name kristen instead of chasity in this at any time. thats my name so sometimes i put it forgetting.•