Chapter 4

**Spice Warning**While Mrs

**Spice Warning**
While Mrs. Weasley was understanding of why Ominis and Sebastian had stunned Peter, she still had given them both double detentions. She was kind to me and reported Peter's actions to the headmaster, earning him a suspension at the beginning of next year's term to play Quidditch.

I pace back and forth outside of the class that Ominis and Sebastian are serving their last detention in. Nervousness floods me as it is our last week at Hogwarts before summer and I want to be sure to end it on a good note. The classroom door wings open, Sebastian stepping out first. A broad smile forms on my face and I rush up to Sebastian and envelop him in a tight hug, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"How was it?" I ask, holding him warmly and gazing into his eyes.

"Wasn't all bad. Not until we could hear you pacing like a lunatic out here," he smiles and raises his brows, "Then it was like every minute was miserably slow. Just thinking how badly I wanted to come out to see you."

I feel myself blush as a warm feeling rests in my chest. Sebastian gives me a sweet kiss.

"I really can't thank you enough for standing up for me like that. I'm truly grateful Sebastian," I say earnestly.

It is the truth. The feelings of shame, embarrassment, and disgust that had filled me when Peter kissed me still linger. That moment had made me feel vulnerable, but having Sebastian and Ominis quick to my defense made me feel not so alone.

"Of course. And I'd do it again if ever needed," Sebastian says, kissing my forehead.

"Though let's just hope there isn't a next time," Ominis says, walking up to us.

I feel my heart swell with appreciation and jump to Ominis next. I hug him, my arms squeezing around his back.

"My hero's," I say playfully, though my praise is in earnest.

Ominis pats my back lightly and pulls away, "Bit of an exaggeration, I think. It was more of a knee jerk reaction, unfortunately."

I roll my eyes and give him a soft nudge, "Not at all. I wouldn't have been able to stand it if that prat said another word."

Sebastian takes my hand and strokes his thumb over the back of it, "I won't let that happen to you again. That's a promise. I'm so sorry."

I squeeze his hand in return, "It's okay Sebastian. Wasn't your fault. I'm just so grateful you two were there to jump in."

The three of us walk cheerfully out to the castle grounds. It's a sunny day, students bustling about everywhere either relieved or stressed about completing the recent N.E.W.T's exams. We find an open spot beside a tree that is away from the other students. Ominis leans up against the trunk of the tree, his arms tucked behind his neck with his eyes closed. Sebastian sits cross legged and I lay my head into his lap.