Chapter 6

I wake up and find myself curled into a ball right next to Harry. He is still asleep. He has one arm wrapped around me and the other his head rests on. I smile at how peaceful he looks. After all that happened yesterday I was out like a light last night.

I close my eyes and try to go back to sleep but I can't. I lay there with my eyes closed until I feel him stirring next to me.

"Good morning Ella." He whispers in my ear.

"Good morning Harry." I whisper back.

"Are you hungry?" He asks.

"Sure." I answer. "Are you?"

"Yep." He says.

"Good I'll go make us something." I say.

"You can cook?" He asks raising his eyebrows.

"Well yeah. How was I supposed to eat while my mom was in the hospital?" I snort getting out of the bed.

"I'll be in there in a minute." He says. 

I run into the kitchen and open the fridge. Let me see here eggs, cheese, milk, butter, bacon and a bag of freezer biskets. Perfect.

Ten minutes later I had an amazing meal of cheesy eggs, bacon, and biskets with jelly with milk to drink.

"Come on Harry! The food's done!" I yell.

Then I see him walking into the room with a phone held to his ear. The look on his face tells me something is wrong very wrong. He hangs up the phone and slams it on the table.

"What's wrong Harry?" I ask.

He sighs.

"We need to tell all the boys to lock their doors and windows now. We need to lock ours now. We need to stay inside especially you." He says rubbing the back of his head.

"I made breakfast." I say hoping that what ever was happening would pass quickly.

He looks at the table set for two and the food already on plates and sitting there.

"You made all that?" He asks.

"Yep. Now lets eat before it gets cold." I answer.

We sit down and eat in silence. Harry keeps glancing around. Soon we finish eating and Harry says, "Lets go watch some T.V."

"Okay." I say as I follow him the living room.

"Change of plans lets play on the Wii how about Mario Cart." He offers.

"I love that game!" I squeel. "I never lose."

He hands me a controller and thirteen wins later Harry throws down his controller in frustration.

"Dang you weren't kidding when you said that you never lose!" He exclaims.

"Nope. I always win." I say.

Suddenly the doorbell rings.

"I'll go get it." I say.

"No don't." Harry grabs my arm. I turn and see that there is fear in his eyes.

"It's fine." I sigh pulling my arm from his grasp.

I walk to the door as the person rings the door bell again. I open the door and someone's hand flies over my mouth. I scream as the person pulls my arms behind me. It hurt a lot.

Harry runs to the door. I struggle against this strong person.

"Harry help me!" I yell.

He runs over only to be pined against the wall by another man.