The Deal is Made?

DAWNS P.O.V

" What in the world is going on here? Did someone give them laughing gas?" The "KIDNAPPER " asks.All at once the guards start checking their pockets.

" Oh sorry... one popped open." A guard says looking like he just got slapped in the face.

" DAMNIT CHARLIE , HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU!" The "KIDNAPPER" yells and palms his face.

" I'm sorry sir..." "Charlie" says.

". ...oh my.... I'm laughing so hard it hurts!" I somehow manage to get out.I look over at Ashton and he closes his mouth in attempt to hold it all back but fails and bust out laughing.

" Oh my....how am I supposed to do the deal with them laughing?" The "KIDNAPPER " asks looking at all his guards." I swear..."

" Boss just use the anesthesia shot." A guard pipes up.

" Good idea.Give it to them." The guard walks over to me with a needle.

" ....NO!..." I say laughing to hard and try and get away by kicking him but it doesn't work.Im laughing to hard and I can't stop so I miss and kick the air.

" Hold still!" The guard shouts.

". ..never..." I shout.

" Fine!" He shouts and grabs me to hold me still and stabs the needle in my arm.

" ow..." I say.I look over at Ashton and he's swaying side to side looking at the rabid dogs.

" Pretty doggies!" He busts out in laughter." Hey Dawn look they love me..." he looks at me.I laugh as I watch them stab Ashton with a syringe.

" Haha ouch" he says." That hurt!" He says laughing at the guard.And once again I get the feeling of energy loss.My laughing dies down to giggling, and then to nothing...

《《《《《《《《《♢》》》》》》》》》

"KIDNAPPER "S P.O.V

" Are they asleep now?" I turn around and see the teenagers asleep.

" Good.. now let's carry on with the deal. Turn on the TV and the camera." I order and my guards follow instructions.I swear I work with idiots.

" Okay sir both are ready." James says.

" Thank you.They should connect at any moment." I say and sit down at the table.
Right then the president connects.

"Hello Mr . president do you have the money?" I ask .

" Yes I do now let them go!" He shouts.

" Now now calm down they are fine ." I say and change the camera to them.I watch his expression change.

" Now how is that fine!" He says
" They are tied up for christ sake!"

" And that will all change one you give me the money." I say calmly and chuckle a little bit.What? Why am I chuckling? Oh no the laughing gas.

" Why are you laughing?" The president asks cunfused.I laugh a little again.Goodness I am an evil villain for goodness sake, and I can't even hold in my laughter.The president turns to listen to someone.

" Just you have the money so give it to me." I say trying my best to keep my laughter in.He has a funny mustache.