Justice

(LUKE DR. FLUKE HEMMINGS P.O.V ) THE REAL AVENGERS P.O.V

"Give me the meat." I order and Micheal hands me a sliver of meat." Okay lower me." I whisper.They lower me out of the ceiling.They lower me just enough to where I am hovering over the final guard.I careful slide the sliver of meat in the back of his armor.They pull me up just in time for the guard not to look up and see me.

" Okay get ready." I say.We listen for the cue and get in our places.

" Accept my deal or these kids die." The villan says.

" I'm sorry I don't have the money." The president says.

" Okay... let the dogs loose!" The Villan orders. We here the chains jingle and the dogs bark.

" PULL THEM UP NOW!!" I shout and at the same time we pull Dawn and Ashton up into the ceiling.We hear the guards yelling and the Villan yelling at them to get up.

" Yes it worked!" Calum whispers.

" Yeah let's go!" Micheal says. And we head for the exit.

" GO !GET UP !GET THEM!" The Villan yells from behind us.I turn to see a guard climbing up into the ceiling.

" GO GO!" Micheal yells at us and kicks him in the face.The man yells and falls back down.We crawl and drag Dawn and Ashton at the same time.Calum pushes a part of the ceiling away and crawls out.

" Hold up trouble!" He stops us.we wait. there are a few grunts, yelps and bangs before calum finally comes back.

" All clear!" He says and I hand him Dawn.

" Wow she is really light." He says and I hop down.

" Yeah I know..." I say.I am pushed down to the ground by Ashtons body.

"Ugh!" I grunt and push him off.I look up at Micheal and he is laughing." You couldn't have waited just a second." I say and squint my eyes at him.He just laughs at me and hops down.

" You know I forgot how fun this was." He says.

" Yeah Fun" I grump and push myself up.I look at Calum and he is laughing at me.He has Dawn over his shoulder.I pick up Ash and throw him over my shoulder.

" Come on we need to go!"I say and We turn around, but we are stopped by three guards.

" Micheal take em down." I say.

" Already on it." He walks up to one and power punches him in the face.He flies backward over the railing and kicks down another one .He looks at the other one.

He quivers" Aaaaaahhhh!" He shouts and jumps over the railing.Micheal turns around and smiles at us.

" You either got it or you don't." He lifts his hands up.

" Just go." Calum says.we run down the hallway towards the back door.

" THERE ! THERE THEY ARE ! GET THEM!" The Villan shouts as he rounds a corner with a bunch of guards.

" Uhmmmm guys? " Micheal says." There is about 15 of them and three actually consious ones of us."

" Cal Pal do your super kick, Mic-ro-wave Power punch, and I will use my Awesome fingers bullets!" I shout." GO!"

We drop Ash and Dawn and charge toward the villans.

《《《《《《《《《♢》》》》》》》》》
ASHTONS P.O.V

I open my eyes to find myself laying on the floor.I here a bunch of yelps and grunts I sit up and turn to see... LUKE , CALUM, AND MICHEAL! They are fighting the guards.Calum hops up in the air and super kicks a goup of guards.Luke uses his silver bullets to shoot down five villans.Micheal power punches the surrounding villans.

Wait Dawn! I look around and find Dawn laying on the ground.I push my self up and hobble over to her.

" Dawn?" I nudge her.

" No dad ... just a few minutes!" She groans and roles over.

" Great." I say and push her up against the wall.

" ASH! You're awake!" Micheal shouts.I turn to see all of the guards laying on the ground.

" Wow you guys did that fast." I say and here a bush rustle .we look over to see the "KIDNAPPER" sneaking away.

" Oh no you don't!" Luke starts up but I stop him by putting my hand to his chest.

" No he's mine!" I say and he smiles.

" He's all yours." He says and backs away.
I turn to the "KIDNAPPER".He looks at me and tries to run but I catch him by the collar.

" Hmmm now it's your turn!" I say and drag him to the room where we were strung up.