Who really Was The Man Teaching Your Children?

In a shocking turn of events, The Mage was found dead. The goatherd Ebeneza Petty was also found dead at the scene along with three of Watford's students Tyrannus Basilton Grimm-Pitch, Penelope Bunce, and Simon Snow, thankfully all the students are alive.

But what were they doing there in the first place? Another student came forward after the scene was made safe, Agatha Wellbelove, daughter of Dr. Wellbelove and Mrs. Wellbelove. All four of their testimonies give us a very detailed picture of David Cadwallader, not The Mage, not the man we knew but the true face behind the mask.

If he were alive he would be charged with several crimes including kidnapping, attempted murder, murder, contact with vampires, attempted extortion, and possibly much more that we don't know about.

According to the testimonies and other sources Cadwallader is the reason for the young Mr. Pitch's late return to Watford this year. He hired several Numpties to kidnap the 17-year-old at the tennis club in an attempt to prevent his mother from visiting him when the veil lifted and telling him about her murder which brings us to his next crime.

The Watford Tragedy has finally been solved 12 years later. It was David Cadwallader who let the vampires into Watford on that fateful day.

He is also guilty of extortion and attempted extortion. He attempted to murder Agatha Wellbelove for her Magick but was stopped by Ebeneza Petty a powerful wizard who worked as the goatherd on the Watford school grounds, he then killed her for her Magick and attempted to forcefully siphon Simon's Magick.

Here are excerpts from the testimonies:

Penelope Bunce: It all started when Baz's mum came back to tell us to find her killer. We began the search following the clues and that led us back to Watford. But first I'll tell you that Baz and I came up with a theory about The Humdrum being like an echo of Simon. I've never said this to anyone but The Humdrum looks like Simon, 11 years old, in a ratty t-shirt and grotty old jeans bouncing a red ball just like the first time he went off when he was 11. This isn't the first time I've seen him, the first time was when he summoned us all the way to Lancashire but I suspect The Mage kept that hush hush as well. Anyway, The Humdrum is like an echo of Simon, an aftermath to all the Magick he used. His power wasn't coming from nowhere; he was drawing it straight from the Magical atmosphere. Not on purpose of course not, he had no idea and neither did we until we started digging around. And when he kept drawing from the Magickal atmosphere he eventually wore it down, hence the Dead Spots. Now please don't worry about Simon and don't punish him, he doesn't have any Magick left, he's not a danger to anyone anymore.

Tyrannus Basilton Grimm-Pitch: Simon doesn't have Magick anymore, it's gone and it isn't going to come back, I don't think. He gave it up, by choice, to save us. Penny must have told you about our theory. [Yes] Good. The Humdrum is like an empty hole, I thought it wanted to get bigger but I was wrong. Simon was right. He said it wanted to be filled, so that's what he did, he filled it. He filled it right up to the brim. He gave all of his Magick to fill the void that was The Humdrum. When he did, The Humdrum disappeared. I don't know whether he's really gone, but I think he is because I can't feel him anymore. I don't know if the holes in the magickal atmosphere will ever heal but I at least think they won't get bigger now that Simon's done this. I'd hate for his sacrifice to be in vain.

Simon Snow: I'm honestly not really sure what happened, so much was going on. I remember The Mage trying to take my Magick and I was so confused. I saw Ebb dead and then The Humdrum was there and then before The Mage could take my Magick I poured it out and dumped it all into him, into The Humdrum. Then he ran away and I couldn't feel him anymore, couldn't feel anything anymore. I was going to collapse but then Penny sent me some of her Magick and I was able to stay upright but now that it's worn off I can't feel any Magick it's gone. I don't know what to do now that I'm not a Mage. I knew I was never supposed to be the chosen one, I knew I was never right to be the chosen one but I always was and now that I'm not I don't know what I am. I am glad though that now I can't use Magick and risk endangering everyone. So it's good in that way.

-

Now that The Mage is dead we will once again be finding a replacement for a fallen Mage. For many, the Msge can't have fallen from a grace he was never in. And now that The Humdrum is gone, we can focus on what the English Magickal Community really wants and maybe we'll finally have a successful leader again. With The Humdrum gone, what do we want? We shall have to choose carefully this time.