Watford's New Headmistress: An Era Of Change Ahead

Mitali Bunce was elected Mage and Headmistress of Watford today and has already announced her plans to repair Watford. Some of these include Bringing back Magickal literature to Watford's library.

"I fully intend to keep the Normal books there but Magickal literature is equally, if not more important. These children need to learn about their heritage and history in order to be able to walk safely and boldly into their futures. It's not about taking things out of the library, it's about building a bigger library." She also plans to add an optional course in Humanities to the Watford curriculum for 8-12th year students "The humanities investigate literature, the past, culture, and human values. While learning about these topics, humanities majors also strengthen their research, writing, and critical thinking skills. With the world we live in today these skills are more important than ever and I will make sure that no student misses out on the quality education that they deserve."

And it's not all serious business and work she reminds us as she discusses her plans to bring back clubs and activities "These children are at school for 9 months of the year. It's good to let them have fun as well as bond with their peers and share ideas with each other. That is why I'm bringing back the Drama Society and other clubs" This statement earned her a round of applause from current students and former Watford Drama Society members alike. Some of the other clubs include gardening, D&D, and handcrafts club the last of which will include woodworking, sewing, visual arts, and more.

"Yet another major change will be the addition of a girl's football team." She announces Sand another round of applause follows this only goes to show how she's already earned massive support for these ideas through her campaign and her popularity is still on the rise as she steps into the historic office.