Chapter 4

Warning- light smut (making out) vulgar language and, slurs

1980's

I spent the next morning with V telling him everything. "So you think you love him?" He said sniffing. "I didn't say all that I just you know," I said my voice had a habit of going high whenever I was nervous. "Lavender I saw you in the car. You hardly ever are that quiet" he said hitting my arm softly. "I was sleeping" my voice going high again.

"Lavender"

"I was"

"Lavender Don't lie"

I felt like I was going to explode. "Fine you can't tell this to anyone, especially Rose," he interrupted me "Omg did you guys fuck," he said grabbing both my arms. "Still a virgin V," I said rolling my eyes. "Oh yeah sorry" he let go of me

"Ok he just does something to me, like you know your heart right" I started, "he made your heart flutter?" He questioned "In the wrong place" I explained. He looked at me confused. "Like you know down" I pointed to my skirt, "I don't get it" he shrugged lighting a cigarette. "Oh my god Listen my pussy had a heartbeat" I blurted out annoyed.

"I didn't need to know that," he got up walking to the bathroom probably to vomit. I rolled my eyes he fucking asked.

"Uhh Lavender," I heard his voice from the bathroom. "Yes boo," I said not looking up from the ice-blue bong that caught my attention. "You got a tampon?" He asked I looked at the door confused. "Bitch what you need a... oh yeah hold on" I'd completely forgotten he pass so well.

I stumbled around in the dark feeling around a light switch. Half-smoked cigarettes littered the floor, I dug into my purse pulling out the tampon. "Here" I opened the door catching a glimpse of how fucked up he looked when the lights were on.

He reached out I noticed his arm was bleeding from somewhere I couldn't see the cut. He was also unusually weak his bloodied arm touched my skirt as reached for the tampon.

"Thanks, man" I sat back on the couch waiting for him to leave the bathroom. The smell of weed lingered on every surface. I don't know why I even come over to his place, I hated his boyfriend and seems to take forever to wash the smell out of my hair.

"Lavender can I ask you something," he said sitting next to me on the couch. "Sure" I looked at him his pupils were the size of small dimes his eyes bloodshot and red. "Wanna do some blow?" he asked holding up a small baggie halfway filled with white powder.

"Oh my fucking God" he laughed but nothing was funny. A dude I assume is his new boyfriend, a tall Asian dude with tattoos that filled his arm and short black hair walked in from the bedroom. "Oh Lavender this is Josh, Josh Lavender," he said still laughing.

He waved at me, great another homeless junkie that he brings home because they can get their next fill from them. He was still laughing when he turned to me, "Why the long face I'm sorry I didn't think it was that big of a deal" he dipped his finger into the baggie snorting whatever he got on his nail. "You said you quit that shit" I reminded him

"If you're gonna judge me you might as well leave," he told me. "Bye, then the fuck you think this shit is" I couldn't get the words out without laughing, picking up my purse I tried walking out the door but was stopped me. "Lavender stop I'm sorry" he blurted out holding onto my arm.

"Bitch let me go because I'm finna punch yo ass" I shook him off of me turning around and leaving that shity ass apartment. I honestly don't know why I was so damn mad he'd relapsed multiple times. But this time I was just different everything was different.

I walked to a random corner store, I felt the owner glaring at me at first I was confused as to why. I wasn't confused for long, I looked a mess like I was the one doing coke. Shrinkage made my hair coil to my scalp, it looked like I was crying the way my makeup ran down my face.