Marlon's POV

It was something about the interaction between Jermaine and Tonya in the kitchen that made me mad as hell. I couldn't understand why I was feeling like this, but I knew Jermaine was a crazy flirt so he'd definitely flirt with her. When I saw him feeling up on her, it pissed me off. Why did he have his arm around her waist in the first place if they were just washing dishes? Did she like him..?

I don't know why I'm worried about it. I always told Tonya I'd be happy for her if she found a guy that she liked, but I always felt some type of way when she did. It just made me feel.. angry, hurt. I didn't want to say that I was jealous, because that could only mean one thing...

Now that we were playing truth of dare, Jermaine was yet again eyeing Tonya throughout the entire game. I really just wanted to tell him about himself, but I heavily refrained. Why can't he just find one girl and stick to her only? Why does he have to go after Tonya?

He's always gotta chase after every woman he sees, and he won't stop pursuing her until she returns his feelings. I was worried he'd get Tonya to fall for him. Not for any weird reason... but Jermaine wasn't good to date. He's a player, and all he'd do is break her heart. I could do better than him. Wait- man, what?!

Right now, Jerm's crazy ass was asking Tonya if she liked anyone. Why would he care? It's such a personal question and we just started the game so I told him how I felt, but to my surprise, Tonya said it was okay. Her answer was that she in fact, did like someone in the circle. I felt hope fill me for some reason, but I looked over to see Jermaine grinning at her and she returned it, and that hope was gone.

I'm not sure what I was hopeful for, but I brushed off all the feelings I was feeling right now. I wanted to spend this time and have fun with Tonya, even though she could have feelings for Jermaine. If Tonya really, truly, liked Jermaine even though he's a huge heartbreaker, I'd still be by her side if that's what she wanted. She's my best friend after all.

Eventually, Joseph had come back into the room to tell us that he was leaving early today. Oh, geez, I almost forgot he was going out of town for a while. Maybe that'll give me and Tonya more time to hang out.. if she's not with Jermaine. I roll my eyes at the thought, but nobody in the circle seems to notice.

As we all tell Joseph bye, my brothers begin to put away the board games. Gosh, it got late fast. It was still a little daylight outside, though, so I thought I'd walk Tonya. "Hey, Ton-" I begin, but heard a familiar voice that was deeper than mine.

"Want me to walk you home, Tonya?" Jermaine asks her, cutting my off rudely. It felt like he did it purposefully. I take in a deep breath, licking my lips to refrain myself from getting angry. I'm not sure why every time Jermaine said something to Tonya made me so mad, but it did. I couldn't understand myself. I glance over at Tonya to see her response and she looks back at me. I wasn't real good at controlling my facial expressions, so she could probably see that I was a little upset.

I really didn't want to start anything so I just shook off my feelings. "You can go with him, if you want. I gotta help clean up anyways," I tell her, and she looks a little disappointed at my answer, but maybe I was just imagining it. I'm sure she'd rather go with Jermaine.

"But, I want you to walk me home."