Chapter 4 The Son

Tian Tian perceptively noticed that there was someone in the room.

Over the years, she has become accustomed to sleeping lightly and must always be ready to scramble into the air raid shelter at a moment's notice whenever a warning siren sounds. As a result, she is easily awakened by even the slightest of noises.

Tian Tian turned over and sat up, only to be greeted by Bai Hao's infinitely magnified handsome features as she opened her eyes.

"Amitabha Buddha, the female donor has scared the poor monk."

He was dressed in a suit with leather shoes, supporting himself on her soft tatami bed, and looking down at her from a high position.

Bai Hao was gifted with a pair of captivating slender eyes with slightly drooping and long eyelashes, and at the corner of his eyes, there was a mole showing romance.

When his business encountered setbacks and he lost half of his fortune, he went to Nan Shan Temple, which he had long supported, and became the abbot there for three months, causing a group of young nuns to blush at the sight of him.

After coming back, the mountains and rivers were reorganized, and he made a comeback. This is how the Bai Group came to exist today.

"Lady, you..."

Tian Tian kicked Bai Hao in the abdomen and pushed him off the bed.

"How do you have the key to my house?"

"For the past three years, I've been responsible for managing and cleaning the house while hiring a maid once a week."

No wonder when Tian Tian came back, she found the house still maintaining the exact same state as when she had left— clean and untouched. She had thought Tang Xin had come over to help clean up, since when she initially returned, she had only informed Tang Xin about it.

Bai Hao walked up behind her, wanting to be closer to her. He breathed in the fresh scent of shampoo from her hair and murmured, "Sometimes I come here to reminisce.

Tian Tian mercilessly pushed him away and lazily walked towards the living room.

"Brother Bai Hao, please hand over the keys."

Bai Hao followed and said, "You are too heartless, at the very least, we were childhood sweethearts who grew up together.

Tian Tian ignored him, collected the keys, walked to the wardrobe, and changed into a crisp and neat shirt.

"Are these the clothes that you prepared for me?" Her gaze settled on the row of colorful dresses in the closet, which were not her style and none caught her eye.

Bai leaned against the door, looking relaxed.

"Do you have time to bring your girlfriends to fashion parties and improve your taste?" Tian Tian casually picked up an item and threw it aside: "No any taste."

Bai Hao firmly denies that he has a girlfriend, even emphasizing the "s" in "girlfriend".

Tian Tian knew that Bai Hao was a philandering kind, the one who "samples all flowers but never gets wet."

After so many years of being friends, although they appear affectionate on the surface, their friendship is greater than anything else, and it is impossible to take it any further.

"Tian, have your evening free, everyone will treat you to a celebratory dinner."

Tian Tian toasted a fragrant slice of bread and casually said, "I can't do it today"

"What?"

I'm going to the airport to pick up my son.

"......"