Chapter 42 Please help me

At this moment, Lu Yang's earphone transmitted Li's urgent voice: "Captain Lu, we're attacking! The wagon is not filled with drugs, but with potatoes, a whole wagon of them! This old guy is playing us!"

Suddenly, there was a "pop" sound on the chessboard, as Uncle Wang's "elephant" ate Lu Yang's "cannon." Uncle Wang laughed: "Lu, you missed a step."

Lu Yang remained calm, with a slight smirk on his face: "The game isn't over yet, and no one can predict the outcome."

Uncle Wang muttered, "I've already eaten seven or eight of your pieces, is there still a chance for you to come back?"

Lu Yang moved one of his pawns and said, "How can you know if you don't try?"

"A newborn calf is not afraid of tigers."

Uncle Wang ate one of Lu Yang's pieces again: "Today, I'll make you lose and admit defeat."

Uncle Wang's tactics became more and more aggressive, from defense to offense, and in the end, Lu Yang had already lost half of his territory.

"Uncle Wang, I remember you said that you have to force yourself into a corner to find a way out," Lu Yang looked up at him.

"Today, I'll learn from you, put myself in a desperate situation and see if I can find a new way out."

Lu Yang went off the beaten path, with cannons advancing and pushing towards the enemy's commander.

He murmured, looking up at Uncle Wang. "You've lost."

As expected, Uncle Wang's phone suddenly rang at that moment. He looked at Lu Yang with bewilderment, answering the call.

""Old Worm", I've been exposed! Several cops are chasing after me, I'm not waiting around, I'm running! We'll meet again someday in the future..."

However, before he could finish his sentence, a gunshot rang out and the call abruptly ended.

At that moment, special forces officers poured into the half-opened door, encircling Uncle Wang.

"Police, don't move!" they shouted.

"Hands above your head!" Uncle Wang looked around, finally turning to face Lu Yang across from him.

"Officer Lu, what crime have I committed that you brought in so many people?"

Lu Yang responded, "Drug trafficking."

Uncle Wang remained unfazed.

"When the police investigate a case, they need evidence. Where is yours?"

Yang Zhi walked in briskly and said, "Seeing is believing. We caught your subordinate red-handed in a drug transaction."

Uncle Wang stood up and said, "Officer Lu, you must have mistaken a potato for drugs. Your eyes are playing tricks on you."

Lu Yang raised his eyebrows and calmly said, "Oh, so you know it was a potato."

Uncle Wang's face changed slightly, but he quickly regained his composure and said, "Whether it is a potato or a drug, it has nothing to do with me. I've been at home all day, and Officer Lu can testify to that."

"Uncle Wang, you've played a clever move to divert attention," Lu Yang picked up a black horse on the chessboard and said, "The drug deal didn't take place in the dry field west of the village, but at the Hope Elementary School."

Uncle Wang suddenly looked up and his face changed, "What Hope Elementary School?"

Lu Yang walked over to Uncle Wang and patted his shoulder lightly, "Uncle Wang, Principal Qin has already confessed."