Chapter 6 Don't be ridiculous

Not a sound on the other end of the phone.

Tian Tian said 'hello' into the receiver for a long while until the other end actually hung up.

Tian Tian frowned, still wondering in her heart, why are all the designated drivers so aloof now?

Tang Xin sat down beside her and asked, "Jiang Er, I heard that you went to Neil for three years and came back with a mixed-race son?

"Right. Tian Tian put down the phone, with a proud expression on her face: "Especially handsome and cute.""

"I don't care, I want to be the godmother of my biracial son!"

Tian Tian smiled and said, 'That would depend on whether his dad agrees or not.'

Tang Xin raised an eyebrow and asked, "Who is his dad?

"Who else but my man."

Tang Xin sighed and said, 'He was your first love, right?'

"Yep, both of us are each other's first love, very pure and innocent."

"First love is always kept for nostalgia purposes. It's only you who cling to those old memories."

The strong drink flushed her cheeks with a hint of tipsiness. She giggled and said, "The aroma of aged liquor makes me reminiscent of him. I don't want anyone else for the rest of my life."

"That's because you've never tried other men."

Tang Xin extinguished his cigarette in the glass tank and said: "I will find two younger brothers for you to try. I promise you will forget about your Lu tomorrow."

Tangxin waved his hand and called the waiter to his ear. After whispering a few words to him, the waiter left the private room without waiting for Tian Tian's response.

When he returned again, he was followed by two muscly men wearing vests with distinctive markings.

The muscular man has a handsome appearance, young and strong, exuding a strong aroma of men's perfume. They smile and look shyly at the group of men and women in the room.

Tian Tian doesn't like it and she moved over and said: "Don't let them come over."

Tang Xin smiled and waved to the two young fellows, "Pour a glass of wine for lady Jiang."

Two handsome boys sat on both sides of Tian Tian while holding their wine glasses.

"Don't..."

Tian Tian tried to move away guardedly, but she was surrounded and could not resist.

"Lady, cheers."

She pulled down her skirt and hastily took a sip of her drink: "Okay, I drank... go toast someone else."

The cheap perfume stings the nose and feels stuffy.

She never liked men who wore perfume, saying they lacked masculinity. In her mind, the perfect man already had a predetermined look, and all men should fit that mold.

Persist in exercising, being open and optimistic, gentle yet rough, filled with passionate blood, as if an intense temperature and energy can be felt upon approaching.

It seems like a man should be like that, shining like the sun.

Tang Xin held his wine glass and said with a smile: "It's only because that old monk Bai Hao wasn't here that we dared to play like this. Tian Tian, don't be polite. They will listen to you, and you can do whatever you want."

Tian Tian wouldn't dare do anything, and only said: "Just stay away from me."

"Miss Jiang too reserved. Please take good care of her."