Chapter 45 Picnic

During his lunch break, Tian Tian walked to the pantry and called Lu Yang.

"What is Brother Lu doing?" Lu Yang stood up from his office chair, walked to the window, and pulled open the curtains, letting the sunlight envelop his whole body.

"I'm getting ready to take a nap. There are still tasks in the afternoon."

"Working overtime tonight? Do you need me to bring you some late-night snacks?"

Lu Yang's mouth slightly curled up, feeling warm in his heart.

"No need. I asked Li to work overtime. I will come home early tonight."

"Is Brother Lu no longer interested in his career?"

Lu Yang chuckled, "Wait for me at home."

Tian Tian blushed and softly said, "Okay."

"By the way, that female anchor from your unit last time, Xu."

"Xu Zhaozhao."

Tian Tian asked, "Did she ask you out?"

During the last recording of the interview program, Tian Tian felt that Xu Zhaozhao's gaze towards Lu Yang was not right.

"She said she needed to confirm the editing of the interview and suggested meeting me at a cafe on the weekend. But I refused and told her that if there was anything to confirm, she could directly find you."

Tian Tian felt relieved in her heart but still wanted to say, "The beautiful anchor asked you out to meet, are you afraid she's trying to woo you?"

"I'm actually a little afraid."

Lu Yang looked at the time, "I have to work."

"Okay, see you tonight."

In the afternoon, when Tian Tian passed by the restroom, Xu Zhaozhao happened to come out after applying lipstick.

After exchanging insincere smiles, they were about to leave.

However, when Tian Tian passed by her, she couldn't resist speaking.

"Don't try to seduce someone already taken, it's embarrassing for yourself."

Xu Zhaozhao's steps paused slightly. She didn't expect her to be so direct and expose the truth.

Xu Zhaozhao turned around, forcing a smile, "Why bother, Miss Jiang? It's just work-related matters."

"Hope so."

After she walked away, Xu Zhaozhao's smile instantly disappeared, and she muttered in a low voice, "Why is she so arrogant?"

Tian Tian felt that she must have encountered bad luck today and shouldn't have gone out.

The elevator doors opened, and the sound of a security guard arguing with a woman came from the lobby entrance.

"Sorry, you can't enter without identification."

"I'm looking for you, journalist Tian. If you bring her out, I won't come in."

"Lady, you can try contacting her and ask her to come out."

"Then I'll wait here. If she doesn't come out, I won't leave."

She was wearing a refreshing light-colored dress, with long hair hanging on her shoulders. Her makeup was exquisite, and as she approached, a faint fragrance could be smelled from her.

Seeing Tian Tian come out, Xia Yiyi takes off her black sunglasses. It must be Mercury retrograde today.

Love rivals are appearing one after another. Lu Yang is quite impressive, always surrounded by admirers.