Chapter 22 Jealousy

After one hundred people arrived, they each boarded a random truck and dispersed to different areas. This forest area was specifically developed for a real-life simulation training ground, with winding roads and wilderness paths. Every so often, there would be clusters of new buildings along the road, and scattered small houses in the jungle.

Lu Yang sat at the front of the truck, carefully observing the layout of the surrounding buildings. Occasionally, he would take out a map, look down and mark it with a pen. It was safe to say that he was very serious.

"My name is Nana." A soft female voice came into Tian Tian's ear. She turned her head and saw a tall and skinny girl sitting next to her. She was very pretty and looked quite capable, wearing a camisole camouflage suit with very sexy small muscles on her forearms.

"What's your name?"

"Tian Tian."

"Is this your first time playing?"

"Mhmm."

"Be careful, don't get killed as soon as you get off the car." Nana seemed like an experienced person.

"Is he your boyfriend?" She shifted her gaze to Lu Yang sitting at the front of the car.

"Yes..." Lu Yang looked up, and Tian Tian immediately corrected herself, "No, he's not."

The girl raised her eyebrows, "So which one is it?" Tian Tian thought to herself, why should I tell you? Seeing her silence, Nana knew she lacked confidence and said, "Can I go with you later?"

"Why do you want to come with us?" Tian Tian was not very pleased.

"I am a newbie and don't want to die early. I want to play a little longer. That handsome guy looks very powerful. Please, please guide me a bit."

Tian Tian replied, "Why are you telling me? If you want him to guide you, go beg him."

Nana smiled and shouted at Lu Yang, "Hey handsome, can you guide me later?" Lu Yang frowned and looked at Tian Tian. Tian Tian rolled her eyes and shook her head repeatedly.

Nana put her hands together and said, "Please, handsome."

After shaking his head several times, Lu Yang finally agreed. Tian Tian rolled her eyes in response. Well done, Lu Yang, just you wait!

Nana's smile was dazzling: "Great! Thank you, handsome! You're so kind!"

"You're welcome," Lu Yang looked at the map again and called to the driver, "Stop here, please."

The driver pulled over and said, "Getting hit by four paintballs means elimination, but you can use your call device to order a vehicle to take you out of the park."

"Okay." Lu Yang got out of the car, and Nana followed suit.

Tian Tian, however, remained in the car, pouting and rolling her eyes.

"Let's go," Lu Yang said.

Tian Tian grumbled, "I don't want to move." Lu Yang smiled wryly and walked over to her, extending his hand, "Listen to me and get out of the car." Tian Tian looked at his hand, coughed lightly, and reluctantly took it, getting out of the car.

Lu Yang supported her waist and said, "You've put on weight."

"Hate you," Tian Tian hit him.

Lu Yang smiled, let go of her, and quickly ran into the lush forest. Nana followed suit. Noticing Tian Tian standing still on the street, Lu Yang turned around and said, "What are you doing? The game has started. Don't stand there like a target."