𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

"I NEED A BREAK."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Naomi was sitting by the window as she was on her laptop.

Jayeon made her way towards the girl, sitting next to her and leaning her head on her shoulder. "Whatcha doing." Jayeon said, keeping her eyes on Naomi's screen. "Homework.." the tired girl mumbled before closing her screen out of frustration.

"Ooo bummer. Come on, Sunbi and Yoshi are waiting outside for youuu!" Jayeon then stood up, waiting for Naomi to put her laptop in her bag before she could drag her up by her arms. "What about Niu?"

"At our place, we're all going over there so come on!"

"I just wanna go home.."

"And stream?" Jayeon chuckled, earning a short glare from Naomi. "Yes and stream. I gotta get back to my loyal baby girls." Naomi smiled, holding onto Jayeon as they started heading outside. "Whatever makes you happy— oh how's that job interview?"

"Didn't get it." Naomi pouted. "Aw what the fuck? They're losers." Jayeon said, scoffing as she rolled her eyes. "Yeah, the only money i'm really getting is from streaming— ugh I feel like a loser saying that out loud!"

The two girls laughed. "Don't worry, next thing you know you'll be getting so much money those jobs would've wished to hire you." Jayeon spoke so motherly it made Naomi smile. Sunbi and Yoshiko were standing outside as they saw the two headed their way.

"Naomi!" the younger girls called out for her. "Hi Sunbi, Yoshi." Naomi went to throw her arms around her two friends. "Are you coming with us?" Yoshiko asked her. "No, I gotta make money some how, you know..tuition isn't easy." Naomi mumbled, scratching her cheek.

"Mkay, don't stay up too late! We'll be watching you!"

"Oh for god, please don't. That's embarrassing."

"You know what's embarrassing? Niu fighting ten year olds in her comment section and Hiroto un-ironically defending them."

NAOMI

NAOMI