𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

"IT'S NOT BAD IS IT?"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Sicheng! Taeyong! Ten! I missed you!"

Haechan ran towards the three males as they entered the daycare. "Ew move away you rascal, I wanna meet the new employee." Ten pushed the boy away, Sicheng and Taeyong laughing as Kun came towards the two.

"She's not here yet!" Kun clasped his hands together. "She doesn't start until another thirty minutes." he said to the three who just came in. "Is she going to quit like Mark did?" Taeyong chuckled, Kun shaking his head at the remark.

"I'd hope not! Injoon likes her—"

"Since when?!" Ten had his jaw dropped, in disbelief that the youngest in the butterfly room had warmed up to someone new completely when he's been trying to do it for the three years Injoon has been there. The males laughed at his reaction.

"Joonie. He's a traitor. I'm telling you." Ten scoffed, crossing his arms as Haechan ruffled his hair. "Awe my poor baby!" the youngest pulled Ten's cheeks before being pushed away. "You're the baby here!" Sicheng said, pointing at Haechan.

"You act like a baby! The cocoon room you go."

Haechan crossed his arms as Kun laughed, earning a glare from Sicheng. "So what's her name?" Taeyong asked. "Naomi." Haechan replied.

"Oh yes?"

The five turned around towards the girl as she had just came in. "Newbie!" Ten said, waving his hands at the girl. "Introduce yourself at least.." Kun nudged the male. "My bad..I'm Ten." he said. "Nice to meet you!" Naomi smiled.

"This is Sicheng and Taeyong." Kun pointed over to the two males. "Hello! I'm Naomi." the girl gave the two small waves. "Awe she's much more cuter than Hyuck." Taeyong said, earning a glare from Haechan.

"You're twenty-two right?" Kun asked the girl, watching as she nodded her head. "Yup!" Naomi kept her hands in front of her. "When?" Sicheng said, looking towards Haechan as if he were ready to replace him as their youngest crew member.

"Augus—"

"Move Hyuck, you've officially been replaced."

Ten and Taeyong both shoved the poor boy away and welcoming Naomi as their new co-worker along as their new youngest member of the group. "It feels so weird being the youngest..i'm so used to being the oldest." Naomi chuckled.

"You'll get used to it real quick. Trust me." Kun chuckled, smiling at the girl while she nodded her head.

"Okay but let's get everything ready! The kids are about to come!"

joining stream "talking about
my day while cat videos
play in the background."

CHAT USER
end your stream IMMEDIATELY

CHAT USER
we do NAWT want to hear you
talking about your day

HYUCK
"you guys are SO rude compared
to other streamers watchers."

HYUCK
"i should give you guys a fandom
name."