𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺

"I COULDN'T FIND YOU."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Haechan hadn't seen the girl all day.

He sat in the empty art room as the hand on the clock hit 5. It was five o'clock and Naomi hadn't shown up yet. He was searching for her all day all because of Renjun. Haechan avoided the male the entire day, not wanting to speak a single word to him as it was his entire fault the girl had gone missing.

"Where are you.."

The door swung open, revealing Sunbi. "She's in her apartment. She won't come out." she said, gasping for air as she had been running down the halls trying to find her older brother. "She is?" Haechan stood up from his chair with widening eyes, he immediately rushed out the classroom, pushing his sister out of the way.

"Wait you don't even know where she lives!"

"Yes I do!"

"You better be here before 5:30 Donghyuck!"

Haechan took a deep breath as he hit the top of the stairwell.

Her apartment was just ahead of him. Walking towards her door, Haechan rose his hand to knock. He knocked five times waiting for her to answer her door. "Naomi..it's me Haechan." he said, leaning against the door frame. He heard light footsteps coming from inside, backing away once the locks started to turn.

Naomi opened the door slightly, poking her head out. He noticed her red eyes, the tear stains that covered her cheeks. "I'm sorry." she mumbled, wiping her tears with her fingers. "I forget i'm still so sensitive and I react to things so unconsciously." she chuckled nervously, meeting his gaze.

Haechan quickly wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her into a long hug. "I couldn't find you anywhere.." he whispered to her, grasping her shirt. "I'm so sorry about Renjun. He says things without knowing how much they can hurt. You can slap him for all I care." he said, his fingers playing with the ends of her hair.

"You were looking for me..?" Naomi brought her hands up to his shoulders, leaning into his touch. "Yes. I thought you were just running late until I saw Renjun. Sunbi told me where you were." he took a deep exhale, pulling away from Naomi. "I'm sorry." she said again, staring into his eyes, watching a smile form on his lips.

"Don't be. We should get going soo—"

There were plenty of ways to cut someone off when they talk. Whether that be actually interrupting them with your words or a simple kiss. That, Naomi did. She leant forward, pressing her lips against his. She took a step back, finding his shocked expression to be amusing.

"Now we can go." Naomi turned on her heel, heading towards the stairwell before Haechan grabbed her hand and pulled her back into another kiss. The two could feel each others smile into their moment.

"Let's go before it starts."

Haechan took hold of her hand, interlocking their fingers and leading the girl out of the building. Naomi followed him with a wide grin on his face, holding his hand, not wanting to let go of him. Her heart paced in her chest, she could feel her cheeks burn of heat. She wondered what he looked like, how flustered he seemed.

Haechan was just ten times as worse as her.

They were only five minutes away from the start of the fall exhibit.

The two had ran from the parking lot and into the school. There they saw Jaeyeon and Niu waiting in line so they could enter, figuring everyone else was already inside. Haechan's art teacher spotted the two, quickly rushing them where the sculpture was so they can practice their somewhat lines they were given.

"I thought we wouldn't make it.." Haechan began to catch his breath. Naomi laughed. "Me too." she sat on the chair, her legs hurting from the running she did. Haechan brought his phone out, taking a picture of their artwork before typing away on his phone.

"Nervous?" she asked him. "Just a bit. I can't say I haven't done anything big like this..but that's a lot of people out there." Haechan said, looking off to the side as Naomi's phone lit up. She didn't seem to notice. "Don't worry. Your crowd will only grow even more." she smiled before looking down at her screen.

Haechan only nodded his head in response, unsure what to say next. Naomi opened her phone, reading the message that was sent to her as her eyes widened. She lifted her head up, suddenly pointing at him. "You!" she rose her voice. Haechan flinched, this being the first she's ever had a louder tone.

"Me?!"

"You're HyuckLee?!" Naomi turned her phone towards him as he dropped his. "You're Naoina?! Jisung was right?!" Haechan pointed his finger at the girl as well, both staring at each other with shock written all over their faces. "Jisung was actually right?!" he said again, this time in more disbelief.

"It's time!" his art teacher barged in, interrupting the two. They both cleared their throats, glancing at each other. Naomi slowly backed away from him, stepping off the stage as Haechan followed behind her as everyone began to come in the auditorium.

"This is actually so embarrassing.." Haechan mumbled, Naomi could only laugh. He stared at her oddly. She held a hand over her mouth, leaning against him as her laughter took over her. "I'm sorry..but you really could've chosen a better username?" she said, looking up at him as he rolled his eyes.

"Be lucky yours is pretty.."

"I'm just a creative girl."

Haechan glanced down at her. It was the most he's ever seen her laugh or smile. He's seen more of her emotions in an hour than he did the whole time he knew her. A smile slowly formed on his face, his hand raising to pat her head.

"We definitely have to talk after this."

"This is going to be fun."

.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆. .⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆.
cant wait for the other
half of this book <3