hinasoda - cuddles so cheesy lactose intolerant people will die

as a lack toes in tolerant welcome to my cheese shop today on the menu is hinasoda cuddles for 2.68$

mosta this is based off a roleplay or whatevrrvrrr!!

Kazuichi never thought he'd find himself hugging Hajime like this, their arms and legs entangled with each other, so close to the point that he could feel his breathing and hear his heart beating in his chest, slightly quicker than usual.

Hajime stared at Kazuichi's face, sort of admiring him, he caressed his cheek with his thumb, it was silent, so silent he could hear his heart beat gradually get faster and faster.

Hajime smiled softly and kissed Kazuichi's forehead, making him groan in complaint.
"God, you're so clingy!"
He said with a whiny tone, Hinata tilted his head.
"Hey! Its not like you don't like it!"
He said scoldingly, flicking his forehead.
The mechanic huffed before burying his head back into the others chest in defeat, Hajime chuckled in amusement.

After another 5 minutes of silence, Hajime started playing with the others pink hair.
He tried detangling it, but to no avail.
God, this guy really needs to wash his hair properly.
Maybe he can help too?
The idea didn't get brushed past his mind, maybe he could help him a bit.
That would be a sweet thing to do for his soul friend.

Hinata hugged a bit tighter out of a sort of sympathy that he couldn't explain other apart from saying that he wanted to simply hold Kaz and tell him how much he cared about him and how much he loved him.

At some point in Hajime's train of thought, Kazuichi had fallen asleep.

That was a first.

Hajime smiled, feeling some sort of feeling of accomplishment.

He continued playing with his hair, eventually it was somewhat detangled but he didn't want to risk hurting him and waking him up.

Kazuichi snored softly, Hinata felt triumphant since sleeping for him wasn't easy since he was in despair, at his worst he would go days without sleeping due to insomnia and pass out from exhaustion.

But that was over already, he was getting better day by day just like the rest of them.

Hajime felt prideful, healing is very difficult, and the Kazuichi he'd known from the killing game would've given up by now.
So he felt glad he could help shape his personality and future and him as a person.
Kazuichi also helped Hajime grow more, even unknowingly.

And so Hinata felt very content admiring his soulmate as he slept, soon his eyes felt heavy and he too dozed off.

Dreaming of booping people.

AHHHHHHHH.