TWENTY

⊱ ──────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ──────── ⊰

𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥

CHAPTER TWENTY'tis the damn season

CHAPTER TWENTY
'tis the damn season

⊱ ──────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ──────── ⊰

THE LAST THING Juliet wanted to see when she walked into the cortex was James Jesse on the screen, wearing a red and green plaid suit with a bowtie and a sparkly red Christmas bow.

"Oh, God," Juliet complained. "At least warn a girl first."

"Citizens, you know, the holidays can be a time for gentle reflection on the year past," Jesse said. "Our ups and downs, our triumphs and heartaches, but don't forget, it can also be a time for disemboweling our enemies."

"We don't have a Trickster on Earth-Two," Jay stated.

"He's one of a kind," Caitlin replied.

"No," Jesse continued. "My stocking won't be completely stuffed until it's filled to the brim with bloody Flash and Scarlet parts. So what do you say, speed freak, and just freak? You want to roast chestnuts?"

Juliet frowned. "He called me a freak."

"J," Barry lightly scolded. "Are there any clues as to where he is based on the video?"

"None that I can see," Cisco answered, sitting down in one of the rolling chairs in front of a computer.

"Guys, there's a reflection of something in his cornea, see?" Jay voiced.

Juliet stepped closer to the screen. Cisco zoomed in on Jesse's eyes, and sure enough, there was indeed a reflection. It kind of looked like a children's toy.

"What is that?" Barry asked.

"Not sure," Caitlin responded.

Juliet squinted at it. "Is that a teddy bear wearing a bowtie?"

"That's Mr. Jiggle Wiggle," Harry revealed, making Juliet blink in shock.

"Come again?" Cisco questioned.

"It's a doll. A stuffed children's toy. I gave one to my daughter when she was six."

Cisco typed for a moment. "Mr. Jiggle Wiggle was manufactured by Okamura Toys . . . Yahtzee! Okamura once had a shipping facility in Central City that shut down four years ago. It's been abandoned ever since. What if Weather Wizard's there? The wand's not finished."

"Maybe not," Juliet replied, squeezing Barry's hand once before letting go. "The Trickster will be, though."

Juliet teleported into her suit before teleporting to the location. She landed in the building as Barry sped in next to her — it was definitely abandoned, but the horrifying toys the Trickster had made were scattered around. Juliet turned, only for a flashlight to shine right in her eyes. She blinked a couple times before she finally saw none other than Patty standing there, her gun and flashlight drawn. Juliet's eyes widened a little, and she allowed her eyes to turn red so she would be less recognizable.