Chapter 1

SUMMARY:

Lu Mingxu, a Chinese medicine doctor, has superb medical skills. There are silk banners hanging all over the room, but it's a pity that he has a mouth.

Once time travelling, he actually passed on to a bully.

The original owner did not have any proper occupation, and did all kinds of evil. He often beat people and scolded dogs in the village. His notoriety was as good as a child crying at night.

It is said that he just forcibly married a half-dead husband who was beaten by his family.

The little husband looks handsome, but he coughs and stutters when he walks three steps. He is a very sick beauty.

In order to make a living, Lu Mingxu took up his job.

Villager Zhang San drinks heavily all day long, and often hugs a dead tree and calls his father when he is drunk, but recently he has been coughing and feeling weak?

Lu Mingxu: Heh, just keep drinking, if you continue like this, you won't survive for three days.

The villagers dared to be angry but did not dare to speak: Why do you still curse people?

Lu Mingxu felt his pulse: Fang Zi threw it here, drink it or not, don't cry to me if something happens.

Dare to take the prescription given by the bully? The villagers dismissed it at first, but after coughing and vomiting blood, they died as a living horse doctor. After drinking a few doses of medicine, the cough was relieved and the Qi was relieved. The effect was remarkable? !

Villager: Divine doctor, save me!

Known as a genius doctor, Lu Mingxu opens a pharmacy to treat everyone for free today, and helps neighbors repair their houses tomorrow. His reputation spreads far and wide. People say: Bullies are originally knife-mouthed and tofu-hearted.

Everything is done, but the little husband who looks at him in the corner is afraid, how should he get along with this?

"Is there any hurdle that you can't get over, let's talk about eating a good meal, or eating two meals if it's not good." Lu Mingxu stood in white clothes and held an umbrella. The newly cooked braised pork...

Xie Randeng looked at him, as if a ray of light shone into his heart.

——Xie

Randeng has been lonely and helpless all his life. Since he was picked up by this family when he was young, he has not had a good day. He thought that marrying Lu Mingxu would make life easier.

Unexpectedly, after marriage, Lu Mingxu only knew how to ask for money, and all those dowries were searched by him, so that he had no money to buy medicine when his illness worsened. Xie Randeng thought that he could die and escape the sea of ​​suffering.

But Lu Mingxu suddenly changed his temper. During the day, he would do pulse diagnosis, make money and see a doctor, and would return home with delicious food as soon as the sun went down.

He said he would be good to himself, he said he knew his mistake, Lu Mingxu, who was dressed in white that day, seemed to be the light of Xie Randeng's first life.

[Eating Guide]

1. If you have children, please do not enter.

2.1v1, Shuangjie.

3. The full text is superficial, don't pay attention to it.

4. The slow-heating rural doctor promotion stream is probably a story of passing through the scum, starting to improve life with his own medical skills, and taking care of the poor husband at the same time.

5. Harmful words hurt people in June Han, don't quarrel and swear when you don't like to click crosses.

Content tags: childbirth, civilian life, farming text, sweet text

Search keywords: protagonist: Lu Mingxi, Xie Randeng ┃ Supporting role: ┃ Others:

one sentence introduction: little poor husband post

Conception: A gentleman can be introverted but not cowardly, and he can talk about injustice

Chapter 1 Bully?