Mine

Pogo's P.O.V.

This was unbelievable. I didn't expect that something like this would happen. It felt so good, yet so surreal.

Several minutes passed after the new born baby girl fell asleep in my lover's arms. Gently, Jeordie laid his head onto my broad chest as he tiredly held onto his child. I had the two safely tucked in my arms. What were they doing here? Such a sweet boy in my arms with a baby. How did they get there, with ME? I was a monster after all...

AnnabeLLe was her name. She weighed barely four pounds & that wasn't exactly healthy, but she would be nurtured to cute babyish chubbiness in no time. Her skin was still rather reddish from birth. Once that subsides she would be a noticeably albino baby. A very beautiful child she'll grow up to be, I bet.

I couldn't believe that of all people, I would be here with a beautiful partner & a beautiful child. They picked me to be with. They chose me to be their protector. Why me? I was wild, I was a monster, crazy, rude, mean, I'm an ass hoLe & at times I could be an indecent man.

Perhaps Jeordie saw something else beyond that, that even I didn't know I had as a trait. Loving, caring? Did he really see that in me? I hoped so. Because if he didn't see it, I wasn't being a good enough lover. Was I doing good enough? If not then I would be better. I can't change that I'm a monster.

I would do everything for my family.

That's right. Mine. Twiggy & I would be engaged one of these days. We would be all perfect together. Maybe we wouldn't be that type of family to do those All-American traditions, but we sure as Hell would be happy. Annabelle would be my little princess. We would play tea parties together & if she's into it, I wouldn't mind playing barbies & crap with her. I would be delighted to be both her Daddy & playmate. And boys beware. Daddy's not letting anyone touch his baby girL.

Jeordie & I would grow closer together, much closer than when we started. I knew we weren't as close as when Twiggy was with Manson, but I'd change that. I'd strengthen our relationship.I'd be the one who'd give Jeordie the love & proper treatment that Manson didn't have the balls to give him.

I'd be everything for them. I'd do anything just to make my family happy.

Twiggy wasn't mine. That, I knew for a fact. He still hadn't grown apart from Manson. Yes, I knew. It wasn't exactly difficult to tell. Gradually, I would pull him away from Manson's null & void promise to return & care for him. I'd do that for Jeordie. He just has to open his eyes & see that what Manson could give to him, I can do far better.
I'd care for him & Anna.

It was still crazy you know? Looking down at these two angels, it makes me wonder why they were still here with me, a tainted man. Anna was such a beautiful baby. She just seems so angelic & sweet. She had a sort of resemblance between Manson & Twiggy, but it's okay. I'd live with it. It wasn't her fault that she had some of Marilyn's phenotypes. She was mine either way. No matter what, she was my child. I was her daddy. I would treat her as if she were my own baby because if her real dad doesn't want to he part of her life, I did. I will raise her as my own child. Even if I have my own children, she won't receive any different treatment I will give to them.

I was wrong to feel the way I did when Twiggy was hospitalized. I was gifted, honestly. I shouldn't have taken that for granted because now I experience something I never felt before. I felt so light & loving as I watched over them. These two are the treasures of my life, the things I both prize & protect. They were all mine.

As I slowly drifted from my thoughts, I could see that Jeordie had fallen asleep. Both of them looked like angels as they slept. Jeordie seemed rather exhausted, but his features showed content. A soft smile fell upon my face as I watched my family sleep.
"I love you both," I mumbled with my eyelids growing rather heavy. Sweet kisses I left for them on their foreheads before I drifted off into sweet oblivion.

Hey guys! I am SO sorry that I did not update soon enough. My Last update was in the beginning of January & rn it's the end of May. Oops!

Anyway, pLease comment, vote, whatever the fuck! Thank you so so so much for reading! <666