Home

My eyes opened to the sound of a song I've heard. Don't know the name, but I know all the words. Sun came up, crawled into the front seat. Memories leaving me, was it all I dream I had? Time for us to wake up. I'll save my words to make the most of it.

"I've never been gone so long. I'm so sorry, Jeordie," Brian said as he drove us through some unfamiliar area. He informed me earlier that we had a long trip ahead.

I stayed silent. I was still lightheaded & drowsy. Yes, I did miss Brian. But I was overwhelmingly tired that I felt as if I'd been carrying our wreck of a house across the galaxy & back. I stayed silent, wanting nothing more but to rest. My head throbbed. My feet stung. The somber sunlight hurt my eyes. I just had to close them.

So, I did. The sunlight was terribly bright that even if I did close me eyes, I could still see & feel it. But that would do. At least I could shut them.

...

Something seemed off the moment I opened my eyes. It was bright in whatever place we were at. There was a ceiling fan that looked identical to ours, but it was white instead of our black one. The ceiling was white instead of black, too. Where the fuck was I?

I looked around, seeing that the shutters were open. Bright gleams of somber sunlight shone through them, their shadows cast across the room. Everything but the furniture was white. The bed, desk, chair, TV, & everything else was black. It was a tiny room compared to Brian & I's.

I faced what Brian's side of the bed should be, seeing a blanketed figure. But my vision became clear, & I knew that whoever I was with wasn't Brian. It wasn't nice seeing that my lover wasn't tangled onto you when I woke up, but it was blessing enough that he was there.

"Where am I?" I looked around the room again, completely lost.

"In my room," Pogo answered.

"Where's Brian?" My eyes welled with tears. Brian always slept next to me, so why didn't he? Did he not miss me? Why didn't he want to spend time with me?

"Relax, Twiggy, he's fine," Pogo replied.

"Where is he?" I whimpered. I just knew that he was keeping something from me.

He sighed, "Brian went with Skold."

"Tim? But what about me?" I asked. He couldn't just leave for tour without two of his band members.

"Yeah... you still remember Skold?" Pogo scratched his head awkwardly. Something was, indeed, wrong.

"Yes? Why?" I cocked an eyebrow at him.

"He's the new bassist," he said in a hushed tone.

"Brian replaced me?" I tears spilled out of my eyes silently. I made no sound crying. They were just there. I knew I was a crybaby, but who wouldn't cry at a time like this? No more home, no more lover, & worst of all I'd been replaced. I knew beforehand Skold was trouble, but it was on hindsight that I found out that Brian preferred him more than he did to me.

Pogo's eyes became poisonous & sweet at the same time. "I'll help you forget," he muttered.

Pogo sat up & leaned down, his lips crashing down on mine. His lips moved chastely, his tongue explored my lips. I was frozen. I didn't know if I should or shouldn't react in a positive way. What if Brian should see? He wouldn't be happy. But he didn't matter then. He shouldn't have mattered.

Pogo's lips were sweet & felt good on mine, but they were far different from Brian's. Stephen's lips were soft & smooth. I liked it. My lips parted, slowly welcoming his lips with mine. Stephen's hand cupped my cheek, his lower body slowly rising. He straddled me without breaking the kiss. Our genitals brushed, his clothed erected member on mine. Stephen let the kiss go slowly, but he lingered on me for a moment. He rested his forehead on mine, his eyes opening to observe me carefully.