FGO - [Chapter 26] - Tense Disorder

(POV - 3RD)

An axe swung and a red blade parried it before decapitating the wielder, (Y/N) continued to blitz through the coming horde of Oprichnikis with relative ease thanks to his stats and his given Saint Graph, making him more than strong enough to fight on his own.

The Caster dodged another bolt shot from the back before he sliced an Oprichniki in two and then dashed forward at the shooter, slashing apart the obstructing enemies on the way.

Meanwhile, the remaining Chaldea members stood at the back while witnessing the Gamer's rampage in wonder, especially when he's a proclaimed Caster instead of a Saber.

"Is it just me or... (Y/N) seems to be enjoying this more than we thought?" Meuniere stammered, ducking down just as a bisected torso flew past his head.

"(Y/N) just got summoned so... maybe he just wants to stretch his limbs..?" Ritsuka answered unhelpfully, unsure as well.

The said Caster in question kicked up another Oprichniki before literally slicing it into bits and pieces in a move akin to Raiden's Blade Mode from MGRR, except he isn't using any mechanics to seemingly slow down time since there wasn't anything he could rip out from his enemies.

"And there you have it, that is the situation we find ourselves in." Holmes said to Mash as the group followed (Y/N) as he sliced and diced continuously.

"Chaldea is under attack by an unknown military force with all exits known sealed off, preventing our immediate escape." He added.

"Goredolf's private soldiers are doing their best to fight off the intruders but it won't be long before our adversary claims victory."

"Therefore, our task is quite simple, if escaping outside is impossible then we will have to simply escape underground." Holmes declared.

"On my way here, I managed to rescue four other members and told them to head to the hangar. I would counsel alacrity. Move now, while (Y/N) clears out the hallway for us."

"HOLMES, YOU'RE A SERVANT AS WELL, GET YOUR ASS UP AND HELP!" The said Caster shouted from the front, slashing down another Oprichniki.

"Ah, but you seem to be doing well by yourself! Besides, Baritsu is only for defence, not offence." Replied Holmes with a smile.

"Isn't there the term; best defence is offence and vice versa?!" (Y/N) retorted, holding up a corpse to block the bolts shot at him.

The Gamer then threw the corpse at the last Oprichniki in sight before cutting it down, splitting its body into two as (Y/N) sheathed Murasama after flicking off any impurities from its red blade.

"The coast looks clear for now, there aren't any enemies in sight." Mash interjected quickly before the detective and Gamer could start arguing again.

"I do believe their attention is directed at the Command Room for the moment, but once their business are done , it won't be long until they make their way to the underground facilities."

"Thus we must make haste." Holmes added.

"Thank god for that... wait, by hangar you mean the dock we use to send cargo down the mountain! That COULD work as a temporary shelter!" Meuniere exclaimed with relief.

"Then we're saved! Let's hurry!" He stated, running off before stopping after a few steps as he looked back to see Ritsuka and Mash unmoving.

"Yes... that is our best chance but..."

"We can't leave Da Vinci behind so... go on without us first, Meuniere." Ritsuka instructed as the said staff looked dumbstruck.

"Fou, fou!" The little beast agreed.