RWBY - [Chapter 19] - The Gamer and the Knight

(3RD POV)

Team RWBY along with JNPR and Y/N continue to watch the tournament where four people are fighting, Penny and her partner from Atlas are currently against two members of CRDL. The android hurl multiple swords at the both of them, forcing the boys behind a boulder for cover before Penny grabbed the rock and lifted it. The two of CRDL's members held on for their lives while the android smashed it into the ground, knocking them out.

"And victory goes to Penny and Ciel of Atlas." Oobleck's voice announced over the intercom.

"Thank you for a wonderful time." Penny said towards the unconscious forms of CRDL's member.

"Penny!" Ruby shouted, having gotten up from her seat to congratulate the android.

"Ruby!" Penny shouted back before running up to the reaper and tackling her into the ground with a big hug.

"Uuugh... why..." Ruby groaned as Y/N who followed her chuckled before pulling her up from the ground.

"Ruby, this is my teammate." Penny introduced.

"Ciel Soleil." Was all the said teammate responded with.

"Hi! I'm Ru-" The reaper began, only to get cut off.

"Ruby Rose, 15. Hails from Patch. Leader of Team RWBY, status; questionable." Ciel stated.

"Had she been someone else, I would've been creeped out..." Y/N silently commented.

"Soooo... Penny, you two were incredible out there. How do you keep control of all those swords? It's so cool!" Ruby exclaimed.

"Penny, I believe it is best if we move on to our next location." Ciel said from the back.

"Could we have just a minute to talk?" The said android asked as Ciel took a step back and gazed at her watch.

"Literally taking it to heart..." Y/N idly thought.

"So, is she... your friend or..?" Ruby questioned.

"Well, in a way, she's like Blake but if Blake was ordered to spend time with you." Penny explained.

"Oh, so Weiss." Ruby concluded.

"Precisely!" Penny affirmed.

"Does she know about you know... beep-boop-bop does not compute?" Ruby questioned cautiously.

"Oh no, General Ironwood doesn't really want anyone to know. There was an incident with a magnet but I was able to play it off." Penny reassured as they both laughed.

"Ruby, there's something I've been wanting talk to you about... I want to stay at Beacon." She added.

"Penny, they'll never let you do that." Ruby replied.

"I know but I have a plan." The android retorted.

"It's been precisely one minute ma'am." Ciel spoke out.

"I'll talk to you more soon, Ruby!" Penny said.

"Have fun with your time here." Y/N remarked.

"Thank you!" Penny replied, giving the boy a hug that almost broke his spine before waving at Ruby and walking off with Ciel.

"Our next match will begin in fifteen minutes!" Port announced.

"Let's go." Y/N said as he and Ruby returned to their seats for the oncoming match with Blake.

-----------------------------

After the approximate time of fifteen minutes, the missing members of Team RWBY showed up down the arena. Weiss and Yang walked onto the stage with their combat outfits and weapons ready and waiting.