RWBY - [Chapter 15] - The Breach

(Y/N POV)

I woke up right at the crack of dawn with crackling bones and droopy eyes but I'm good to go already, packing up my camp and dumping them in my inventory, I am ready to mess up some grimm with my new weapons.

I then stood up tall and stretching my body and inhaling the morning air and making sure that I don't accidentally cover the forest in burns or ice. After a short while, I breathed in and out then spoke out loud to no one.

"It's time to kick gum and chew ass- shit, wrong line. It's time nut up or shuch up- FUCK!" I cursed, why the can I not say something normal in the morning?!

"It's time to yiff some di- GOD DAMN IT!"

"Ahem, it's time to level up." I announced, finally correcting myself. Without taking anymore chances on screwing up a line, I began walking where the grimm population is the biggest while opening a gift box that I forgot I had from yesterday.

------------------------------

A beowolf alpha tried to maul my face but I sliced its head off just in time and continued cutting down the oncoming horde of grimms, ursai, taijitaus, beringals and even a few goliaths. Sure, I had my shadows so this is quite easy and didn't require much effort except for the parts that I had to watch out for myself.

Igris is just slashing away at a group of beowolves that surrounded him, Iron is wrestling and smashing a few beringals on his own while Tank is mauling and crushing the ursai group. Beru is just zipping through the battlefield and cutting up any grimm that is unlucky enough to be in his way, Bemular had coiled himself around a particular large goliath that tried to step on me, Isolde and Ignatius were just breathing their respective breaths onto any grimms they can see.

This fight is literally one-sided and I am not leveling up at all. I guess the EXPs drops are completely garbage compared to the gate's drop rate.

Where was I again? Right, I'm sitting on the hill of disintegrating grimm corpses while cleaning the Blades of Chaos and the Leviathan Axe, they were really, really fucking OP against the horde. Especially the blades when they have a wide range of attacks so basically, I butchered them.

A thundering noise interrupted my mulling and I turned around to see another goliath, this one much bigger than the rest stomping towards me and ready to crush me. I simply sat here and waited and waited until the foot was on top of me. I brought out my left arm and a shield extended from my forearm.

The force easily pushed away the goliath's foot and my newly acquired Guardian Shield automatically retracted back into my bracer as I jumped upwards, towards the grimm's chin

The force easily pushed away the goliath's foot and my newly acquired Guardian Shield automatically retracted back into my bracer as I jumped upwards, towards the grimm's chin. With a force of a crashing bullhead, I gave the goliath a massive uppercut before continuing flying into the air where I soon lost the momentum and began falling.

Pulling out the Leviathan Axe, I gained more speed downwards where the dazed grimm awaited. Bringing up the axe and immediately back down again, I easily cleaved the goliath's head into two as its body fell to the ground with a loud crash. I landed with ease and dismissed the axe.