Prologue

~3 years earlier~

"Aren't you supposed to be at the hospital?"

Jiyeon tilted her head, knowing that Jin was right. She should be at the hospital.

"Yeah, but I needed to see you guys before you left. And I can't let this one leave with him still pissed off at me!"

Jin raised an eyebrow. He knew the last thing Yoongi would ever do is be angry at her, no matter the reason.

"You think I'm pissed off at you?" Yoongi's face softened.

"Well, yeah. We were completely ignoring each other," Jiyeon shrugged.

"I wasn't pissed, just a little annoyed. And then that whole situation on Wednesday happened, which made me forget all of them thoughts and just wonder if you were okay or not."

"Yeah, it all happened so fast that none of us knew what happened," Jin added, recalling three days ago.

At first they had no idea what was going on at their concert. They started hearing screams of fear from their beloved fans, and they saw someone collapse to the ground.

Again, they didn't recognise who it was at first. But when they saw who was responsible for her collapsing, it all started to add up.

Jin recalled the paleness of Yoongi's face as they were ushered off stage by staff members, the music halting in their ears. All he wanted to do was see if she was safe but he wasn't even allowed to do that. And Jin, as well as them all, knew how much that killed Yoongi.

The two then noticed Jiyeon's obvious pain in her hip, as she struggled to hide her wincing expression.

"Come on, sit over here," Jin suggested.

He and Yoongi took both of her arms, helping her sit down in the chairs to the side. Yoongi crouched down in front of her, resting his arms on his knees.

Jin's gaze lifted up as Jungkook then came running over, already knowing what he was about to say.

"Hyungs, we need to go. They can't delay the plane any longer," He then turned to Jiyeon with a smile. "Bye Jiyeon, I hope you get better soon, again."

Then the remaining four appeared. Jin heard the small gasps of Jiyeon's friends behind him, but he was too concerned about Jiyeon to look.

"Sorry about blocking your number by the way, it was our boss' orders so that you'll be safe," Hoseok mentioned.

"Yeah, we figured," Jiyeon responded.

"Take care, Jiyeon," Namjoon patted his hand on her shoulder.

"You too," She then looked at all 7 of them, thanking them for letting her stay with her this past week. She could've never thanked them enough for all they've did for her.

"Don't mention it. That room can be yours now!" Jimin laughed.

Five of them began to walk back to the crowd, not before Taehyung gave Jiyeon a little wave.

"And make sure you don't get hurt again, I won't be here to treat you!" Jin quickly added, folding his arms.

"I'll try," She chuckled with a nod.