karaoke night!!

(married gay puppets<3)
(Also only some of the songs in this story are actually time accurate)

Eddie's pov:

I was looking at Frank while i was laying down my head on his lap, he was reading a book about butterlies. "Soooo... Whats the book about?" I asked him. "Do you want me to ramble about whats it about" he asked me. I loved hearing him talk about his interests so ofc i said. "Yes! Why wouldnt i" they started talking about butterflies which i gladly listened to.

I would ask questons and he would answer. The music in the backround was a queen song, it was the "good old-fashioned lover boy". Frank liked the song, and i have to admit it wasnt bad.

Me and Frank had been invited by Julie to a karaoke night at her house so ofc we said yes. It was in only 30 mins away, we were dressed up already.

(Flashback)

No one's pov:

Julie ran up to Eddie and Franks who were sitting on Franks porch speaking. Julie ran up to the puppets. "Hey Eddie and Frank!! Im hosting a karaoke this night! My only request is if you could wear some pride stuff as you two would be wearing gay flags somewhere and Frank would be wearing a non-binaty flag as apart of his outfit" Julie said exicted. "Sure Julie" Frank said. And Eddie nodded to agree with Frank.

(End of flashback and timeskip)

Eddie's pov:

me and frank were walking to Julies house, me and Julie had planned a thing to do.

After a few songs with wally, barnaby, poppy and everyone. Julie conviced Frank to sing with her and they, well Julie picked the song "accidently in love", and frank and julie agreed what parts they would sing and the song started with frank singing "so she says.." and julie continuing "whats the problem baby?" I was looking at Franks smiling

(The next part will just be the song lycrics but with f=frank and j=julie)

F:whats the problem, i dont know.. well maybe im in love..

J:Love!?

F:think about, everytime i think.. cant stop thinking about it!

F:how much longer will it take to cure this? Just to cure it cause i cant ignore it if its love

J:Love!!

F:makes me wanna turn around and face me

F:but i dont know about love!

While frank was still singing julie switched spots with eddie. Frank didnt notice since he sings his eyes closed.

E(eddie):come on, come on! Turn a little faster!

When frank noticed eddie he started laughing abit and eddie pulled frank closer and continued singing as frank dropped his mic cause they could sing into the same one.

E:come on, come on! The world will follow after!

E:come on, come on! Because everybodys after loooveee!~

F:so i said im a snowball running. Running down into the spring thats coming, all this love melting under blue skies. Belting out sunlight, shimmering love

E:well, baby, i surrender! To the strawberry ice cream, never ever end of all this love!! Well i didnt mean to do it.

F:but theres no escaping your love!

E:these lines of lighting! We're never alone, never alone, no, no!!

E:come, come on! Move a little closer

E:come on, come on! I wanna hear you whisper

E:come on, come on! Settle down inside my love

E:come on! Come on! Jump a little higher!

E:come on, come on! If you feel a little higher!

E:come on, come on! We were once upon a time in love

F:were accidently in love

F+E:accidently in love(x8)

F:im in love!

E:im in love!

F:im in love!

E:im in love!

F:im in love!

E:im in love!

Julie graps the other mic as the two were still singing

J:accidently!

F+E:accidently in love(both say it three times like they did before julie said the "accidently")

J:accidently!

E:come on, come on! Spin a little tighter

E:come on, come on! And the worlds a little brighter

E:come on, come on! Just get yourself inside her!

F:love..

E:im in love!

No one's pov:

After eddie and frank sang the song they kissed and julie ran up to them shaking a gay flag

Frank cuddled up to eddie

"Okay frank do you wanna sing a song with me now actually??" Julie asked. "Yes" frank said

Eddie's pov:i watched as frank and julie as the song started it was the songs "i kissed a girl" and "i kissed a boy" mixed together and when it was a male singing thats when frank sang and when a female thats when julie sang, Frank my husband singing with his lesbian bestie was just the best.

Wally ran to the stage with barnaby after him asking if they could sing next and ofc they could. But since me and Frank were so tired we went home and fell asleep almost immediatly when we flopped onto the bed.

The Words used in the story:830