sick day

(married puppets!)

Eddie's pov:

I woke up seeing frank still asleep. My throat was sore and my nose was stuffy, i realised im probably sick since yesturday i was delivering mail in the cold rain without a jacket.

I didnt want to tell frank cause he will just worry about me. I stood up and wslked out of the room and coughed which hurt, i walked to the living room and sat on the couch before frank came to me. "Morning frank.." i said. "I heard you cough, are you sick?" He asked me and walked to me placing his hand on my forehead. He walked off and back with a thermostat and he checked my temputare. 'youre sick." He said grapping my hand and started dragging me to the bed. "I can still work Frank!" I said. "No!!" He said back.

"You have to rest!!" He says

"No i don-" i was saying before a worried frank looked at me and said. "Please eddie."

I sighed. "Fine, but only because youre begging me to" i said and layed on the bed. I looked at frank and opened my mouth he stopped me. "No, shut up snd rest. Ill go get you some tea(IK THEYRE PUPPET AND CANT EAT/DRINK BUT IDC), okay?" Frank said. "Mhm" i answered looking at him. I watched as frank walked off.

Franks pov:

I walked to the kitchen and i put water in a tea pot and started boiling it and i put a tea bag in a mug, the tea was to help with a sore throat.

I waited for the water to boil and poured it into the mug and Walked back to eddie and put the mug on the table next to him and then i sat on the edge of the bed next to eddie who looked at me with a smile. "Thank you" he said and i couldnt help but smile at him.

"How are you feeling" i asked him. "Im good!" He said to me. I sat next to him and started petting his head before he fell asleep.

I heard a knock on the door so i went to open it to see a concerned poppy. "Frank! Have you seen eddie? No one has seen him delivering mail" she asked me. "Oh no! Everything fine hes just sick" i said. "Oh my! Is he okay?" Poppy asked. "Yeah hes fine! He just fell asleep" i said and she nodded.

"I hope he gets well soon, im sorry i have to get going!!" She said walking off waving." Okay bye!" I said back and closed the door. I walked to the bedroom and sat next to a sleeping eddie and started reading a book.

Words used:460!