chapter 1

--Abhi--
I was just walking around in the corridor and I bump into someone. I'm sorry I said.
Are you new ? one of them asked me with a confused look.
Yes, I'm a fresher I said nervously.
Oh, a fresher he said with a smirk on his face.
Judging by your appearance you must be a scholarship student - the other one asked.
Yes, I said.
It means you are a toper, he asked.
Yes, I replied.
My name is Manik and he is Cabir and you better call us Sir, he said.
Uhm okay, I think they are seniors.
Well, when you are a topper you should do all our assignments and practicals, He kind of ordered me.
But Sir, I was about to reply but he stopped me by saying it's an order you can't deny it and with that, they left.
Why are they so intimidating?
I was walking towards my class and I noticed that everyone is staring at me maybe because I didn't wear any branded cloth like them or maybe just like he said my appearance is different from theirs.
I don't care what they think about me. I only care about my study and future so that I can take care of Neitra, my sister.
--Manik--
Did you see that he was that topper, bullying him would be fun. He said.
Yeah, this year will be fun. Cabir replied.
"What are you guys talking about," Mukti asked.
We just met a fresher you know the scholarship student we were thinking about having some fun with him. Manik replied.
Oh! Then I have to meet him as well, she said with a smirk.
--Abhi--
(in the classroom)

I was standing in the classroom and someone pushed me and I turned just to see it was a girl.
I said sorry just to be a gentleman.
Mukti- are you fucking blind Or a pervert to bump into a girl.
Excuse me, first of all, you are the one who pushed me and you should say sorry for this but still, if I'm saying sorry then you should say it's okay As it's your fault, not mine. I said.
Mukti- oh really! You have a death wish replying to me in this manner.
I didn't say anything wrong and who are you, professor or president? we are in the same classroom which means we both are classmates. You should not talk to someone like this. I said.
How dare you lecture me you loser, she said angrily.
Listen, I was about to say something but then the professor came so I just sat in.
Mukti let's sit over there we will deal with him later, Cabir said.
Wait, why are they(Manik & Cabir) here? 
I thought they were seniors. I thought.
And then the class started it was maths and it's my favourite too.
So I like the class and after so many other classes in which I don't know why everyone was staring at me, especially Fab 5 that's what everyone calls them. They are scary and even famous in this college.
--Mukti--
So you mean he is that topper how dare he lecture me?  I'll make his life hell for this, She said with pure anger in her eyes.
I feel bad for that poor little topper, Manik said.
Even I'm feeling bad for him. Mukti said.
--Abhi--
College was fine even though I didn't make any friends. Well, I'm not here to make friends as well.
After college, I left for my part-time job. I work in a hotel & restaurant as a waiter.

Ok, that's it for the first chapter.
Uhm so that's what Abhi does college, restaurant, study kind of his daily routine 😅😅
I'm sorry if you guys find it boring or confusing because it's the first chapter and I was not sure how to start it.
You guys can comment to me if you are confused about the chapter.
And I promise the next chapter will be better than this.
Always be happy and thank you so much for reading this.