A New Entry

(If you found something written in a bracket () that's from me)
--Abhi--
(In the class)
I'm so tired. I didn't even get enough sleep because of their practicals and my part-time job. I feel like sleeping now.
What happened, Nandini asked me.
Nothing, it's just I'm feeling so sleepy but I'm fine, I replied.
I understand, have you finished the practicals?? She asked.
Of course not, you know practically a person can't finish those practicals in just one day, I said.
Then what about fab 5, she asked.
They just want to mess with me even if I complete the practical, they will find a reason to bully me. So the practicals are just an excuse. I don't care less about Fab 5, I said.
Wow!! I knew it that's why you are a topper, Mukti said.
So sorry, we came in the middle of your lovely chit-chat. Manik said.
So, you already know topper that you deserve punishment as you didn't complete a simple task we gave, Manik said.
"Just do whatever you want", I said.
Ok then, Let me ask, why didn't you complete our practicals? Mukti asked.
"I forgot about it", I replied indifferently.
Oh!! So you forgot, it's ok next time you will not forget about it, she said while smiling.
Nerd, come here, Cabir asked Nandini to come.
Slap him, Manik ordered Nandini.
What??? But...I... Sir, how can I slap him?? She asked worriedly.
Like this, with that Mukti slapped me. "this hard", okay nerd. She said.
Come on, nerd slap him, otherwise, it would be hard for you to be here, Manik said.
It's okay, Nandini, do it, I asked her to do as they say.
She slapped me while almost crying.
Harder nerd harder, Manik said while laughing.
"Nandini, it's okay just do it so that we can save our precious time", I said.
So she slapped me, And I gave her a smile assuring her that I'm fine.
Wow!!! That was hard but isn't it unfair that you and Mukti slapped him only, what about the other girls? Cabir said.
Exactly, we should give all the girls an equal opportunity to slap him, Mukti said. Right topper? She said while staring at me.
"Do whatever you want", I said while staring at her.
Oh!! Tough guy, said Manik.
Let's start one by one, Cabir said while recording.
(After a few slaps)
Oh!!! Come on topper you are a tough guy, why are you closing your eyes now, didn't you say do whatever you want, Manik said while mocking me.
The professor will be here at any time don't you think it's unfair for the rest of the girls? Mukti said.
I stare at her with pure anger in my eyes.
Oops, okay okay now that's enough girls I have to take care of him as his seatmate, Mukti said while winking at me.
But listen topper, next time when you see your face in the mirror remember to finish your task on time or else the punishment will be worse, Manik said.
Let's go guys, let's practice some music. Dhruv said.
( yeah, Dhruv and Aliya are also in Fab 5 😅😅 but you see there is no respect or dialogue for good people nowadays or maybe they were busy having candlelight dinner 😅)
(Ok now back to the story)
You okay ?? Nandini asked.
Yeah, I'm fine, btw Nandini did you learn boxing, taekwondo or something like that, you know, your slap can even break that Manik's mouth. I said while laughing trying to shift the conversation.
Shut up!!!!! She said angrily.
No, seriously you slapped me as if I were your enemy or maybe your ex-b.f. Who cheated on you, I said to make her feel ok.
You want a punch, she said.
No ma'am, I'm ok. I said.
(After the class)
--Abhi--
I was going only when Cabir and Manik stopped me. What do they want now?? I thought.
Hey, topper! Manik said.
Yes, sir, I asked indifferently.
Look at there, she is new, just transfer here to our college, they told me pointing at some girl, standing in front of the principal's office.
So what?, I asked.
You should tell her about us and the college's atmosphere you know, it's not suitable for freshers, Cabir said.
What do you want me to do? I asked directly.
Simple topper, go and tell her how bad this college is and ask her to leave from here, Manik said.
But, why should I do that? I questioned again.
Fuck!!! This dumbass, because it's a task and what I said before you have to complete the task we gave otherwise you will get that worse punishment Manik shouted.
Uhm okay, I get it, I said.
What should I say to her? And why do they want her not to attend the college?
I thought while going.
Uhm hi!! I greeted her.
Excuse me, she said.
Uhm, I....uhm....as a fresher here, I advise you, don't attend this college, it's not a good college, it looks like you are a dropout student and seniors are so cruel here, they will make your life hell, I throw every single word that came into my mind while clenching my fist nervously.
Anything else, she asked.
Uhm yeah!! The professors are so boring their way of teaching is also outdated, and the principal, he is like a dictator. Nothing is good in this college, that's why you should think about your decision twice, I said.
Thank you so much for your advice, she said after smiling.
So you are not going to attend this college, right? I asked.
We'll see, she said and left.
So Topper, did you make her not attend this college, Manik asked.
Yeah, I guess, I said.
Okay then by Topper, they said and left.
What's wrong with them, I asked myself.
(After some time)
So, class, I'm your new professor of physics, my name is Vibha Anand, and you can call me Vibha Mam, she introduced herself.
Wait, what!! She is a professor!!! I was in shock, I turned to see the Fab 5 and their insane smile told me that I fell right into their trap.

Ok, that's it for the chapter.
Thank you so much for reading.
Always be happy everyone ☺️☺️