Love Is Hard To Understand

(in the restaurant)
--Mukti--
It's not like that I'm here to meet him it's just I'm here to prove Aliya wrong. I'm not in love with this loser at all.
Hey, you are here again, Abhi asked.
uhh, yeah, the decoration is quite good here you know, I said.
really, your order, he asked.
Nothing!!, I mean I'll just sit and do my college work here it's quite peaceful.
(the restaurant which is far from something peaceful)
Peaceful?? Really??, he asked.
Yeah, I said and started doing something with my laptop.
Well, ok then, tell me if you want something. Btw what's your name?? he asked.
name?? I asked.
you know my name so I just asked, if you are not comfortable then it's ok, you don't have to, he said.
no, it's not like that, I mean, my name uh my name is Navya, I can't tell him my real name, can I?? I thought.
Do you like anime??, he asked.
Huh, yeah, how do you know?? I asked.
Of course, that's why you dye your hair red and that day you were dressed like Kushina Uzumaki, she is from one of my favourite anime, he said.
so he also likes anime, I thought. Yeah, naruto is one of my favourites too, I replied.
(for those who don't know Naruto is an anime and it's awesome just like other animes so Kushina is the character of Naruto with red hair)
and then we talk about anime and other topics it's like we became anime friends.
you are also a college student right, do you have a girlfriend, I asked him.
Girlfriend, no, I don't, he replied.
Do you have a crush on someone, I asked curiously.
No, I don't, but I have a friend, she is nice and joyful, and she always helps me, he said.
Oh, is he talking about me??, who is this friend?? I asked.
Nandini, he replied with a smile. She is smart too, he added one more thing to praise her.
Nandini, huh, I said.
what about you?? Do you have any bf or crush, he asked.
No, I don't, I shouted and left.
What's with him, he talks to me about Nandini, seriously, well, even I don't care, I also don't have any crush on him.
(in the college)
--Abhi--
I need some money, Nandini, that's why I'm thinking about doing another part-time job for some time, I told her.
then, what about the study, she asked.
I'll manage somehow, I have to pay bills,  Neitra's school fees and need money for college projects and assignments, everything is costly and my budget is already tight, I replied to her.
Oh, I get it, she said.
don't worry, I'll find a job that pays well and don't take much of my time, I told her while smiling.
After some time Mukti came and ordered me to come with her while staring at Nandini,
Where??, I asked.
"Cafeteria", she pulled me with her after saying that.
Let me go, can't you just leave me for one day only, I shouted.
why do you always stare and shout at me, can't you behave normally with me, she said.
To behave normally with someone, isn't it also necessary for him to be normal, I said.
you mean, I'm not normal, she said.
no, people who like to hurt someone are considered to be normal, I said sarcastically.
Shut up and let's go, she again ordered.
Look, I'm not in a good mood today, and I'm not even feeling well so just tell me what you want me to do and I'll do that, I said.
what do you mean, she asked.
it's a red zone right, so you brought me here to torture me or to give me a stupid task, then do it, I don't want to waste my time, I said directly.
First of all, I didn't bring you here for something like that, and your time was not wasted when you were talking to Nandini, she asked.
Nandini is my friend unlike you, I said.
ya ya, I heard that, now tell me what's bothering you??, she asked.
why do you care??, I asked.
Answer me, don't fucking question me, get that, she said angrily.
I won't tell you, I said stoutly.
Fine, let me call Manik, he will ask you, she said after sighing.
you can't threaten me like that, I said.
Fine, I'll tell you, it's a personal problem.
what problem?? I can help you, she said.
"Can I trust her, I don't know anyone or anything in this city, will she be a help, should I try using that puppy eyes", I thought.
I need a job, it's very important, can you help me, please, I said.
what??? She said surprisingly.
I knew it, shit!!! it's embarrassing, Nandini!!! why did I even believe in her nonsensical advice?

(After some time)
what?? She asked you to work for her, Nandini said in disbelief.
Yeah, I thought she would help me to find a job as she is rich and famous, I said.
did you follow my advice, she said while smirking.
no, I didn't do anything stupid like that, I said totally avoiding eye contact with her.
Fine fine, Btw, are you sure about it, working for her??, God knows what's going on in her mind, she warned me.
I don't know Nandini, but her job offer suits my needs, maybe she really needs a caretaker but don't worry I won't let my guard down, I assured her.

that's it for the chapter.
Thank you so much.
if you like it then vote and share.
Always be happy.