Drunk

--Manik--
So, are you coming to my place for the party, I asked.
no, she replied.
Fine, don't come, then I'll be at your place at 8, I said.
For what?? She asked.
to celebrate, of course, I replied.
you're not welcome, she said.
Well, Aunty told me to come sometimes and it's a good occasion so I'm looking forward to seeing your cooking as well, I said.
Fine, then I should buy poison to make it tastier for you, she said with a smile.
Fine, you don't come but don't forget your friend will be alone with us at the party, I said.
Mukti will be there for him, she said.
Yeah, Mukti will be there also, I said with a smirk.
you dare to bully him or else--
or else what?? you will take revenge on me, I said leaning towards her and she got confused.
Yeah, looks like I hit the target, now she will come for sure.
--Abhi--
I'm not coming with you to the party, I said.
why?? She asked.
I have to go to the restaurant and, and it's Fab 5's party, what would I do there?? I said.
Party with Fab 5. no, it's not a good idea, I thought.
it's not Fab 5's party Nandini will also come, she said.
Huh!! Nandini said that, I asked.
Manik said she would, she replied.
Manik, shit!!, is he going to bully her because she did all that revenge thing, I thought.
(party party 😂)
it's ok, Cabir, don't drink much, so what if you failed, it's not like your life depends on it, Manik laughed.
Exactly, don't you ever heard, a single piece of paper can't decide your future, Mukti laughed.
Shut up, you both, he said while hitting Manik.
you want, Mukti said while giving me a bottle.
I don't drink, I said.
it's ok, you can try just once, she said.
no, thanks, I said.
you said Nandini will come, but she is not here, I asked.
Manik said she will, I don't know, she replied.
Fine, then I'm leaving, I said. She lied, I thought.
What's wrong, why are you angry, something happened, she asked.
no, it's nothing, I'm just not feeling well with you all, let me go, I said.
you can, but first, when you are here already why don't you drink, Manik said staring right into my eyes.
Manik, let him be, Mukti said.
Fine, then I'm leaving after drinking this, I said staring back.
Abhi, you don't have to ok, just leave it, Mukti said.
But I drank that, and I guess I made the biggest mistake of my life by drinking that.
Manik why did you do that, Abhi, you ok, she asked.
What is this, so bitter, not even tasty, I said.
you ok?? She asked.
Yeah, I'm fine, I replied.
He won't be fine after a while, Manik said.
***
--Manik--
why did you not come to the party, I asked on the phone.
Because I'm not an idiot to fall for your lousy trick, Nandini replied.
I know Mukti is not a monster at least for Abhi, she said.
Oh really, that's your misunderstanding because I made him drink alcohol and now he is acting crazy. Should I record a video to blackmail you just like you did or should I post the video on social media, I threatened her.
what?? don't you dare to do that, she said.
Fine, I won't if you come, I said.
***
--Mukti--
ok, ok, Abhi now come down, will ya, I said when he was standing on the couch.
I don't want to, it's a nice view from here, it's beautiful, Abhi wants to drink that again, he said.
Shut up and come down, you're already drunk, I said holding his hand.
ugh!! go!! go!!! Away you witch, don't touch me, you bad girl, he said jerking my hand.
Finally, he recognised you, Mukti, you heard that go away witch, Cabir said.
Manik why did you make him drink that, I shouted.
what?? Now he is having fun with us, Manik replied.
My head is aching, Abhi shouted and we shifted our attention to him.
he is drunk already, Cabir said why don't we make a perfect video it's fun, he laughed.
don't you dare Cabir, I said.
I'm taking him with me, I said pulling his hand with me.
don't touch me, he said cutely struggling to free his hand.
Shut up and drink it, I said while offering him the lemonade.
Abhi doesn't want to drink this. he is hungry. he wants to eat something, he said making a pout.
then eat me, I shouted.
no, something good, you are bad what if I get sick after eating you, he said cutely and everyone started laughing.
Well, he has a point, Manik said while drinking.
Stop being this cute ok, now you're pissing me off, I said.
You're the one who is pissing me off, he said.
You're bad, I don't get you, what are you and what you think I am, he said.
you bullied me so much and then you started caring about me, you told everyone that I'm your boyfriend, why?? why you said that, he said.
Ok, ok, now sit here first, I said.
you care about me so much no one ever did that after my parent's death, but still, I don't trust you, he said in his hiccups.
It's ok you will, I said. Let's go first ok, I said trying to comfort him.
don't order me, what do you think I'm, you proposed to me no you announced to everyone that I'm your boyfriend like I'm an object to you. My liking doesn't even matter to you, it's like I'm something that's only yours, you lied that Nandini will be here because you wanted me to come here you didn't even ask if I'm comfortable having a party with people who used to bully me, you always use me however you want, I don't like you and I don't trust you, he shouted crying, angry, upset, I don't know.
you pretentious hypocritical monsters, he said unconsciously. Bad bad people bad girl, monsters, he said repeatedly in his sleep.

that's it for the chapter.
Thank you very much.
Always be happy.
😊😊😊